A way to change the symbol on the current chart on MT5

I need a better way to change the Symbol in the current chart. The Symbols are in the Market Watch.

At the moment the way I do this is by by pressing "enter" when the current chart selected then enter the Symbol name and "enter" again. But is not very fast. For example to choose Wheat I need to type exactly this "WheatJun19".

Is there a way to to do this faster that doesn't involve the mouse?

I would like to just go down the arrow in the keyboard in order to change the symbol.

Thanks!

You can drag and drop Symbols on the chart from the Market Watch.

Naguisa Unada:
You can drag and drop Symbols on the chart from the Market Watch.
I know. but I need a solution without the mouse, only the keyboard. Do you know a way to do this?

1. Open multiple charts and then use control-tab.
  2. Use multiple profiles and change all charts at once.

William Roeder:
  1. Open multiple charts and then use control-tab.
  2. Use multiple profiles and change all charts at once.
Thanks for the help!

patagonia2015 #:
I know. but I need a solution without the mouse, only the keyboard. Do you know a way to do this?

I know this is a very old topic, but I was looking for the same thing (without the keyboard as well) and I found the solution, so I'll leave it here for whoever still needs it.

It is quite simple:

1. Focus on the chart window
  2. Press "Enter"
  3. It will open a prompt text box (on the down left corner), the "fast navigation bar"
  4. Type the name of the symbol you want to open (you need to type the full symbol name, and it seems to be case-sensitive)
  5. Press "Enter"
  6. Done!

Matheus de Oliveira #:

I know this is a very old topic, but I was looking for the same thing (without the keyboard as well) and I found the solution, so I'll leave it here for whoever still needs it.

It is quite simple:

1. Focus on the chart window
  2. Press "Enter"
  3. It will open a prompt text box (on the down left corner), the "fast navigation bar"
  4. Type the name of the symbol you want to open (you need to type the full symbol name, and it seems to be case-sensitive)
  5. Press "Enter"
  6. Done!
Exactly what was described in the opening post.
Reason: