How many accounts can you start with $100?

Why have so many signal providers out there starting accounts with less than $500 bucks? Mostly automated systems. Is there any explanation? What do you think? 

Easy. They are scam.

Because if their EA doesn't work, it hurts less to lose 100$ than it is 1000$ :D.

I think they are just trying to attract buyers. Most people are afraid to play in the market.

Trading is a dangerous game. You need to try different strategies to find one that will suits you.

Cassiano Jardim:
Why have so many signal providers out there starting accounts with less than $500 bucks? Mostly automated systems. Is there any explanation? What do you think? 

2. 2*50$, and some luck : the ea must be trading on a advantageous market. you know perfection doesn't exist, you win, you lose ... the moment you start it must be a winning one :)

i've saw the signal of a russian dude doing it from 10$ or less- I don't remember exactly - but it was with pre-esma leverage

but 30$ is an acceptable default value as it's the most broker's bonus.

I agree! I believe most of the automated ones don’t even care, and don’t even look at their accounts, as if it blows it’s just a $100 bucks.

Cassiano Jardim:
I agree! I believe most of the automated ones don’t even care, and don’t even look at their accounts, as if it blows it’s just a $100 bucks.

yeah that way ! if it lifts leg with a low deposit, it'll be ok with a higher one, you eventually increase deposit after to increase return also

In my opinion, small deposits are not the main problem. The important thing is to be consistent in earning profits, and of course for the long term.

Cassiano Jardim:
To allow everybody to copy your signal.

Earn $ 10 on a $ 100 account = 10%. On an account of $ 1000 = 1% only. It's not commercial!

Maybe some trader that already found good ea, they will keep it up

but I am trying some ea, and almost them is fail, so manual trading is my choice then

Reason: