AW Recovery System
Advisor is designed to reduce drawdown on the account. The author's algorithm locks the unprofitable position, splits it into many separate parts, and closes each of them separately.
It is the use of closing losses by parts to reduce losses with a smaller deposit load, which ensures a safer operation with losses, in contrast to the grid strategies of closing orders only in whole groups.
How is the restoration of orders
- The Expert Advisor closes the other windows of the selected tool in order to turn off the unprofitable Expert Advisors (optional).
- The Expert Advisor resets the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels for all processed orders and removes pending orders with the corresponding identifiers.
- The Expert Advisor closes all profitable orders processed in order to cover a part of unprofitable orders with the help of their profit and reduce the total position volume (optional).
- The Expert Advisor blocks a loss-making position by opening a locking order.
- Then, by opening the restoring orders, it proceeds to reduce the loss by partially closing unprofitable orders.
- In case of partial closure, the algorithm restores first of all orders that are least well arranged; each of the unprofitable orders is divided into many parts, each of which is closed separately by the adviser. Restoring orders are opened with a small volume in order not to significantly increase the load on the deposit.
When launching the strategy tester, the adviser opens one demo position, then for testing you need to use the buttons to open orders on the advisor panel.
- It is suitable for processing both a small number of orders and large grids of unprofitable orders.
- Flexible to set up and can be used to restore losses, and as a full-fledged trading panel.
- A large number of built-in security features.
- It can be used to recover losses from individual advisors, and automatically start a recovery when a certain loss is reached.
- Flexible processing of unprofitable orders and their partial closure
- The trailing stop handler can process both the whole group of restoring orders and the first and last restoring orders to close the parts of the loss.
- ORDERS TO RECOVERY SETTINGS - Settings section for the restored orders, as well as general functions in the advisor,
- PROTECTION SETTINGS - Section for setting protection functions,
- RECOVERY GRIDS AND RECOVERY ORDERS SETTINGS - Section for setting up restoring grids and restoring orders,
- TRAILING, TAKEPROFIT AND PARTIAL RECOVERY SETTINGS - Trailing and TakeProfit Settings,
- RECOVERY ZONES SETTINGS - Recovery zones settings section,
- INDICATORS - PARABOLIC SAR SETTINGS , INDICATORS - ALLIGATOR SETTINGS , INDICATORS - 2MA SETTINGS - sections for setting indicators that serve as additional trend filters when the appropriate value of the " Type of filtering for recovery orders" variable is selected .
- The algorithm of work in the tester has been updated, now in the strategy tester, demonstration orders are opened automatically only in the start mode Work_at_Start. This will make it more convenient to test strategies with the launch of an adviser during a drawdown.
In the previous version of the adviser there was a bug, due to which an advisor could be looped, please update the product.
- Updated input configuration,
- Reduced consumption of computer resources,
- Changed the settings of the recovery zones, now they can either be configured automatically or manually assigned
- Fixed possible closing errors of the charts.
- Fixed possible errors when deleting pending orders.
- Added the function Close_Profit_At_Start - the adviser at the start of work will close all profitable orders from those (of those that are allowed to be processed) and using the profit from them will block part of the unprofitable.
- Added function Delete_Pendings_At_Start - advisor at the beginning of the work will remove all pending orders with the corresponding identifiers.
- Now when launching, the adviser removes the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels from the processed orders.
- Added a variable to select the type of orders processed (Work_With), where:
All_Trades - Advisor will work with all orders of the instrument.
Manual_Opened - the Expert Advisor will process the orders opened manually (these are orders with Magic = 0, if other Expert Advisors have MagicNumber = 0, then RecoverySystem will perceive them as opened manually)
Same_Magic_Number - Advisor will process only orders with the same MagicNumver as in RecoverySystem EA.
- Added the ability to run an advisor without a graphic block (Show_Panel Variable), which is important for saving resources when using VPS.
- A general optimization of the code was carried out, some operators were rewritten to increase speed and reduce resource consumption.
- Now the Expert Advisor works to bind to a specific Magic_Number, which allows you to restore not tools, but the work of individual Expert Advisors, therefore the drawdown calculation method (Dd_Percent_For_Start) is also corrected - now it is the drawdown of the deposit in percent that was provided by the algorithm with the corresponding Magic_Number on the corresponding tool.
- Added the multiplier of the grid of restoring orders (Step_Multiplier).
- Added three variants of filters for restoring orders (Trend_Filter_Grids).
- Added the function of limiting the number of restorative orders, for one bar there can be only one market order (One_order_per_bar).
- Added the ability to change the font size (Font_Size).