AW Recovery System
The Expert Advisor is designed to reduce the account drawdown. The proprietary algorithm locks an unprofitable position, splits it into many parts and closes each part separately.
The use of partial closure allows reducing the losses with a smaller deposit load, which provides a safer work with the losses, unlike the grid strategies that close orders only in whole groups.
How the orders are recovered
- The EA closes other windows of the selected instrument to disable the unprofitable experts (optional).
- The EA blocks the unprofitable position by opening a locking order.
- Then it opens recovery orders to reduce the loss by partially closing the unprofitable orders.
- During the partial closure, the algorithm recovers the least successful orders first. Each unprofitable order is split into several parts, which are closed separately. The recovery orders are opened with a small volume so as not to increase the deposit load.
When run in the strategy tester, the EA opens one demonstration position for testing the recovery feature. For further testing, it is necessary to use the buttons for opening orders located on the EA panel.
- Work_Mode - the EA operation mode, where:
- Work_at_Start - the EA starts its operation as soon as it is launched.
- Work_at_Drawdown - the EA starts its operation only after reaching Dd_Percent_For_Start percents of the deposit drawdown.
- Trend_Filter_Grids - Selection of an additional trend filter for restoring orders.
- Close_Another_Charts - close other windows of the current instrument at the start of the work to disable other experts.
- Dd_Percent_For_Start - percentage of the deposit drawdown to start the EA operation in the Work_at_Drawdown mode.
- Open_Lots - volume of new orders opened using the panel buttons.
- Magic_Number - magic number for recovery orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowable slippage for opening orders.
- Spread_Limit - maximum allowable spread for opening orders.
- Maximum_Order_Size - the maximum volume of recovery orders.
- Maximum_Orders_In_Work - the maximum number of the EA's orders.
- Long_Trades - allow buy trades.
- Short_Trades - allow sell trades.
- Work - allow the EA operation.
- Locking - allow automatic locking of orders.
- One_order_per_bar - Deny opening more than one recovery order per bar.
- Recovery_Start_Lots - volume of the first recovery order.
- Multiplier - multiplier for recovery orders.
- TrailingStart_Money - profit of the order group in the deposit currency to activate the trailing algorithm.
- Step_Grids - step for opening new recovery orders.
- Step_Multiplier - Multiplicator for the step of restoring orders (Step_Grids)
- Part_For_Close - volume of the unprofitable order's part to be closed at a time.
- Use_Take_Profit_Money - enable take profit in money.
- Take_Profit_Money - take profit in the deposit currency.
- ProfitTextWrite - Allow profit from closing order groups on the chart.
- Font_Size - Font size for the advisor panel.
- SAR_Settings, Alligator_Settings, TwoMA_Settings - blocks for setting employees' indicators with additional trend filters when the corresponding value of the variable Trend_Filter_Grids is selected.
- Now the Expert Advisor works to bind to a specific Magic_Number, which allows you to restore not tools, but the work of individual Expert Advisors, therefore the drawdown calculation method (Dd_Percent_For_Start) is also corrected - now it is the drawdown of the deposit in percent that was provided by the algorithm with the corresponding Magic_Number on the corresponding tool.
- Added the multiplier of the grid of restoring orders (Step_Multiplier).
- Added three variants of filters for restoring orders (Trend_Filter_Grids).
- Added the function of limiting the number of restorative orders, for one bar there can be only one market order (One_order_per_bar).
- Added the ability to change the font size (Font_Size).