Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene

Many people at one time re-read the branch about not the Grail (dablokos), I decided to open a continuation branch. But with a big difference, in the old branch used the methods of paired schemes and search for slippage. My branch will be based on the fact that "nothing lasts forever". The beautiful highs, the long smooth balance sheet trends, all of it eventually turns into a fade. I'll try to give a little hint that there's money to be made on this.

I'll tell you straight away that it's better to go to a factory, there's no money to be made in trading, especially in portfolio trading.

transcendreamer:
I'll tell you straight away that it's better to go to a factory, you can't make any money on trading, especially portfolio trading.
Show the status that you couldn't make money on portfolios)

OK, let's start from afar. Perhaps the best example is fashion. Each reader will have a different association, but still. Everyone probably remembers the sudden upsurge in fashion and how it all ends at its peak. In my memory the most recent prime example is the "spinners". The Chinese must have gotten rich))) . Trying to get into a trend is practically a lost cause, because the trend is made by those who will make the most money on it. But in the real world you cannot make money when the trend is at its peak.

transcendreamer:
I'll tell you straight away that it's better to go to a factory, there's no money to be made in trading, especially in portfolio trading.

+++

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I will try to give a little hint that there is money to be made on this.

Please write down the entire statement, and slowly - I'm writing it down...

Go to a factory and put an MT on a CNC machine. You trade for yourself and the factory hedges ))

SeriousRacoon:
Go to a factory and put an MT on a CNC machine. You trade for yourself and the factory hedges ))
One of the correct methods of hedging!!!)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Please write down the entire statement, slower - I'm writing it down...

My stats won't help you understand my system. I will slowly give you the facts on which the earnings are based.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
My state isn't going to help you understand my system. I'm going to slowly give you the facts on which I base my earnings.

No, no, no. It's too early to figure it out. I wanted to make sure that there is something to sort out - that's what I mean.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

No, no, no. It's too early to figure it out. I wanted to make sure there was something to sort out - that's what I mean.)

I will not give the tests of the robot, because everyone will say it's a fitting. But the demo triggered in the open, and it works fine. Considering that I broke the robot and its settings.
Reason: