expert advisor without strategy

Hi everyone, could someone help me create an expert advisor like this in the image? but without indicators or strategies just buy and when you touch the TP buy again right away.

Files:
example_ea.jpg  197 kb

javiervillagran96:

Hi everyone, could someone help me create an expert advisor like this in the image? but without indicators or strategies just buy and when you touch the TP buy again right away.

You should post it as a job in Freelance, with a more detailed description.

This is martigale. It is easy to burn your account.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
This is martigale. It is easy to burn your account.
I know but my idea is to do it without stop loss, i have used many EAs with this.

Condition for martigale strategy is big money.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Condition for martigale strategy is big money.
I know, I've tried a lot

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.

William Roeder:
Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
I just need someone to help me with the code for an EA that buys each "-X" pips with increased lots, without strategy.

javiervillagran96:
I just need someone to help me with the code for an EA that buys each "-X" pips with increased lots, without strategy.

Forget that idea. It will only work if you have 100.000 dollars and want a profit of like 0.1% a month.

javiervillagran96:

Hey Keep your idea and do your idea. Don't listen to nay sayers

23774876:
Hey Keep your idea and do your idea. Don't listen to nay sayers

Thanks, I keep trying but I do not have enough knowledge in mql4.

Reason: