⭐ 9 copies left at the current price
EA Maestro is a fully automated expert advisor designed for active trading in two directions. The EA contains an advanced entry filter based on the analysis of the price chart model and technical indicators, includes a two-step trailing stop, an analyzer of round price levels and an time trading filter. The EA allows you to work with both a fixed trading lot and an automatic lot calculated by the built-in money management module. The EA is ready to use, just set it on the price chart and let it trade.
Trading monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/omega_fx/seller
- Advanced market entry filter;
- Analyzer of round price levels;
- Working with fixed and autolots based on MM;
- Support for four and five-digit quotes;
- Advanced recovery system;
- High performance;
- Flexible settings;
- Easy to use.
- Terminal MT4;
- Trading pair EURUSD;
- Recommended timeframe H1;
- Minimum deposit $200.
- Lots - trading lot;
- Base - basic deposit;
- AutoLot - use automatic lot calculation;
- SetBuy - allow send long positions;
- SetSell - allow send short positions;
- TakeProfit - main take profit, pips;
- UseTrailing - use trailing stop function;
- Breakeven - breakeven point, pips;
- TrailStart - level of activation of trailing stop function, pips;
- TrailSize - trailing stop size, pips;
- GridTP - take profit of order stack, pips;
- Scale - trading lot multiplier;
- Step1 - initial step for placing orders, pips;
- Step2 - additional step for placing orders, pips;
- Step3 - main step for placing orders, pips;
- MaxOrders - maximum number of orders;
- RepeatBuy - repeat cycle of long positions;
- RepeatSell - repeat cycle of short positions;
- StartHour - trading start time, hour;
- StopHour - trading end time, hour;
- Rndsize - deviation of the round price level, pips;
- EquitySave - activation of the equity control function;
- EquityRisk - maximum deposit load, %;
- ShowPanel - show information panel;
- Comment - comment to orders;
- BMagic - buy orders identifier;
- SMagic - sell orders identifier.
- Don't overstate trading risk.
- For low risk trading, use a lot of 0.01 per $1000.
- For trading with an average risk, use a lot of 0.02 - 0.03 per $1000.
- For high risk trading, use lot 0.04 - 0.05 and higher.
- Recommended ECN account + VPS.