The Expert Advisor modifies StopLoss orders.
The trading robot can be applied to any symbol window. It tracks all open positions and works with each of them.
If necessary, information about the trading robot's operation can be displayed at the corner of the screen.
P.S. I have been using this Expert Advisor for quite a long time already and finally found time to upload it to the market.
The product is also available in MQL4 Code Base at the following link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8674 (in Russian).
- UseCloseOneThird - if true, one third of the position is closed when LevelProfit1 is reached;
- LevelProfit1 - profit (points), at which StopLoss is moved to LevelMoving1;
- LevelMoving1 - the first level StopLoss is moved to;
- LevelProfit2 - profit (points), at which StopLoss is moved to LevelMoving2;
- LevelMoving2 - the second level StopLoss is moved to;
- LevelProfit3 - profit (points), at which StopLoss is moved to LevelMoving3;
- LevelMoving3 - the third level StopLoss is moved to;
- TrailingStop - the level, at which trailing starts working;
- TrailingStep - trailing step;
- Slippage - slippage;
- ShowComment - if true, the data is displayed on screen;
- UseSound - if true, an audio signal is triggered when moving StopLoss order.
Tip: TrailingStop level should exceed LevelProfit3. Otherwise, the Expert Advisor will not work correctly.
Thank you for your attention and good luck!