Multi Chart Synchronization OthersToFirstChart
This product can be used to synchronize multiple Charts, and each Chart can be set to a different sync mode. With this product you can better view and manipulate charts: different time frames for a single Symbol, the same time frame for multiple Symbols, system indicators for single/multiple Symbols... and more.
- Chart settings can be synchronized, including : background, indentation, size, etc.
- Multiple Chart window start times or end times can be synchronized.
- Multiple Chart time frames can be synchronized.
- Multiple Chart system Indicators can be synchronized.
- MT5 can only run one EA/Script for a Chart. This product is compiled in the form of Indicator and does not affect the superposition of other EAs/Scripts.
- Your first open Chart is your operation Chart, you need to load the program into other Charts, please do not load this program into your operation Chart.
- " Your first open Chart " means : When your Chart is empty, Your first open Symbol Chart. (Sometimes you open a lot of Symbol charts, and you dragged the Chart in the Chart List, which causes your leftmost chart is not your first.)
- IsChartSynchronize=true; // Whether to synchronize chart settings of Chart, including window start time.
- IsTimeFrameSynchronize=true; // Whether to synchronize the timeframe of the Chart
- IsSysIndicatorsSynchronize=true; // Whether to synchronize the system Indicators of Chart
- SynRefreshMillisecond=100; // Set the millisecond frequency of synchronization
- IsLockShift=true; // Is Lock Chart Start_Times And ChartScale
- ---true : the default setting just like previous version.
---false : after synchronize to the first chart, you can drag your other charts, and change ChartScale. If you operate the first chart again, Sync again.
- This feature makes synchronization flexible, You can also operate other charts while retaining the sync function.
- LeftSyn=true; //true: left synchronized / false: right synchronized
- If you setting right sync, this function can be used for rewinding.
Thanks for using my program.
PS: In my experience, sometimes the Symbol have no data, the MT5 will download the data from the server, which will lead to slowness. I recommend you my another software, it will help to download data to your system