Grid On MACD
The Expert Advisor works according to the pattern of grid placement of limit orders both according to the trend and against the trend. The trend direction is determined according to the indications of the standard MACD indicator.
MACD can be configured for any timeframe available in MT4.
There is an opportunity to choose the direction of the order removal - according to the trend or against the trend.
The Expert Advisor has flexible settings that allow you to tailor trading for any trading instrument and any trading conditions.
Signal advisor in real time HERE.
- MaxRisk % - Maximum risk in % for autolot;
- if MaxRisk = 0, Lot will be - If MaxRisk = 0, the lot will be like this;
- LotKoef - multiplication factor for subsequent orders;
- The distance to the first order in the grid - The distance in points to the first limit orders;
- Step in the grid - step between orders in points;
- Orders in each grid - The number of orders in one direction;
- Use MACD? - Should I use the MACD indicator?
- Trend trend or against trend - Order by trend or against trend?
- TF for MACD - timeframe for MACD indicator;
- Fast MACD - averaging period for calculating a fast moving average;
- Slow MACD - averaging period for calculating a slow moving average;
- SignalMACD - Averaging period for calculating the signal line;
- $ Profit to close (if> 0) - take profit in money (if the parameter is greater than zero);
- % Profit to close (if> 0) - take profit as a percentage (if the parameter is greater than zero);
- $ Loss to close (if> 0) - If the loss in money exceeds this number, the orders will be closed;
- Use the adviser's working time? - Do I use time trading?
- The hour of commencement of trade - Hour start trading;
- Minute of commencement of trade - Minute to start trading;
- Hour of the end of trade - Hour of the end of trade;
- Minute of the end of trade - Minute of the end of the trade;
- Magic - Magic number to distinguish your orders.