Stairs to Heaven
This robot is trying to build stairs at the most important support and resistance levels.
Entering a trade is less than half way of work, knowing when exit the trade is more important, the EA use more then 20 various ways of exiting trades.
When entering a trade, the robot tries to maximize the profit from the movement by its very smart algorithm.
The risk in the very short scalping trades is the slippage, so in order to avoid that, the EA uses also very smart algorithm that can avoid 80% of big slippages and also when slippage occurred, it knows how to manage it.
The EA in average will have around 45-55% winning trades, but the winning trades will be at least 2.5-4 times more than the losing trades, so no worries if you will suffer from few some losses in a row, one big win will recover all and more.
Recommended working currency pairs and timeframes: EURUSD M30, soon additional currencies will be added.
- Magic - EA's unique magic number.
- StopLoss - stop loss of each trade (it will act sometimes interdependently depending on the market condition), higher stop loss means lower lots.
- TakeProfit - take profit target.
- BreakEven_After - profit value to move Stop Loss to BreakEven To in points.
- BreakEven_To - profit protected by breakeven.
- MaxSpread - maximum average spread to open new positions or to cancel existing positions.
- MaxSlippage - maximum slippage to manage.
- MoneyManagement - if TRUE, lot is based on the StopLoss value.
- Risk - percent of risk to calculate the lot for risk per trade and margin percent use.
- MinLots - minimum lot amount.
- MaxLots - maximum lot amount.
- ManualLotsize - if MoneyManagement set to FALSE, the lot value will be taken from here.
- Friday_Hour_Stop - close all trades at Friday hour.
- Friday_Minute_Stop - close all trades at Friday minute.
- Before using on big live account, please test the EA with minimal risk.
- Use VPS with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Low spreads (0.5 pip and below) + low commission ($5 round-turn and below) + high quality execution = big profits.
- Please do not trade more then 9.99 lots per one trade (due to brokers' liquidity problems).