Why do some robots almost always make money in the financial markets?
Elaborate is not just an Expert Advisor, it is a constantly evolving project, aimed to combine high-accuracy deals into a whole.
The idea to find the market entry points with the highest accuracy of trades has probably occurred to every trader. Such points exist, but they are rather scarce. Few would want to wait for a signal for several years. With time, the base of valid entries has grown, and it has been decided to combine them into a single system. The Elaborate EA is the result of this combining.
This EA is fully automatic and does not require user interaction at all. Automatic configurations for the major currency pairs have been integrated to the EA. You no longer need to spend days trying to optimize the parameters.
Automatic settings for M5: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURCHF.
- Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/fastinvestments;
- The free version of the Expert Advisor: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/21330;
Using Elaborate with the conservative configuration saves times and deposit, as well as makes your trading systematic. The product price will be maintained significantly lower than that of analogs.
The EA is suitable both for novices and experienced traders. Beginners can make investments using the automatic parameters. Experienced users will be able to turn the EA into a powerful adaptive tool, as the robot can be customized to any conditions and peculiarities of trading.
Elaborate is to be tested on a real account, this is prerequisite for real trading systems. The robot can be tested in the strategy tester, and then compare the compliance of trades with the live trading. There is also a free version of the product, with a reduced number of deals (SELL deals are disabled).In all other aspects, it is a full-fledged expert for working on real accounts.
Elaborate is a must for traders who want to increase the accuracy of their trading and reduce the mental work load.
- The Expert Advisor provides automatic configurations for the major currency pairs, so there is no need to set it up.
- Resistant to a temporary loss of connection or a short-term computer shutdown. After starting the computer, the Expert Advisor will pick up its orders and continue trading;
- Always works with its own orders only;
- Does not use martingale or averaging;
- Currency pairs: All.
- Timeframe: All;
- ModeAuto - enable the automatic configurations. The "AUTO" mode is available for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURCHF.
- No AUTO - automated configurations are disabled.
- AUTO(no MM auto) - all parameters except Lot are selected automatically.
- AUTO(Conservative MM) - all parameters are selected automatically, minimum load on the deposit.
- AUTO(Standart MM) - all parameters are selected automatically, average load on the deposit.
- AUTO(Aggressive MM) - all parameters are selected automatically, large load on the deposit.
- AUTO(Gambling MM) - all parameters are selected automatically, an inadequately large load on the deposit (100%).
- Modul_A - switch for the module А.
- Range_A - range of the channel.
- Chanal_A - period of the channel.
- TakeProfit_A - in points if positive, as a percentage of the channel if negative.
- Modul_B - switch for the module B.
- ShiftStop_B - shift of stop loss in points.
- TakeProfit_B - in points if positive, as a percentage of the channel if negative.
---=SETTING MONEY MANAGMENT=---
- Lot - lot size. If the value is negative, it is used as a fixed lot (Example: Lot = -0.01 the trade will be opened with the size of 0.01 lot). If the value is positive - the EA risks a percentage of the deposit (Example: Lot = 15, $1000 available on the account, if a loss occurs it will comprise $150).
- MagicNumber - beginning of the range of magic numbers occupied by the Expert Advisor. The EA occupies 50 numbers.
- Slippage - allowed slippage.