The Expert Advisor for trading USD/JPY on the 5-minute timeframe, based on the "outstaying" strategy. Market entry (and exit) points are calculated based on the correlation of a number of indicators. The trading volume for opening a position depends on results of previous trades. It is possible to limit the amount of risk (the AutoMM parameter). It is also possible to set the maximum spread, above which the EA will automatically suspend trading (the MaxSpread parameter). The news filter allows suspending the trading during the release of market news, for greater stability and security of trade.
- StopAfterNews - time for the trading pause after a news release, in minutes.
- StopBeforeNews - time for the trading pause before a news release, in minutes.
- LightNewsEnabke - enable the pause during low-impact news.
- MediumNewsEnable - enable the pause during medium-impact news.
- HardNewsEnable - enable the pause during high-impact news.
- GMT_Offset - time zone of your broker.
- NewsCurrency - list of currencies (separated by commas), to receive news on these currencies.
- NewsLines - enable the display of news times on the chart as lines.
- TakeprofitS - take profit for sell orders.
- StoplossS - stop loss for sell orders.
- TakeprofitL - take profit for buy orders.
- StoplossL - stop loss for buy orders.
- FixedLot - fixed lot size.
- AutoMM - risk limit (as a percentage).
- MaxSpread - maximum spread, above which the trading will be suspended.
- MagicNumber - any unique number that distinguishes this EA.