Totally renovated in 2018 fully automated Sirius Expert Advisor.
Trading is performed on breakouts of price levels, where the price had slowed down during the recent time periods.
All dangerous elements that were used in earlier versions of the EA (grid, averaging etc.) were removed.
Virtual StopLoss is always set.
Trading can be performed either with fixed lot or with automatic money-management system.
Broker and deposit
Any 5-digit broker with low spreads and fast execution is suitable for trading.
The minimum recommended deposit - $100.
Currency pairs and timeframe
Trading on EURUSD or on any currency pair with small spread is recommended.
The used timeframe is H1.
Terminal - MT4.
- AutoLot - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is false.
- Risk - parameter for automatic lot calculation, if AutoLot value is true.
- DD - the maximum allowable drawdown, reaching which closes all positions.
- TakeProfitInPoints - take profit in points.
- StopLoss - virtual stop loss in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points.
- VirtualTrailing - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA hides the modified StopLoss levels from the broker.
- StartHour - time to start trading.
- EndHour - time to stop trading.
- TurboMode - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA opens more orders.
- Delta - indent from important price level for position opening.
- MaxSpread -maximal value of spread for the EA to open new positions.
- Slippage - maximal slippage in points.
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time.
- EAMagic - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its orders.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language - language of the information panel.
- TextColor - font color of the information panel.
Recommended settings for EURUSD are set by default.
By default, the StartHour and EndHour parameters are set for the terminal time zone GMT+2. If necessary, set these parameters according to the time zone of your terminal.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.
2. Parameters were changed.
3. Trading timeframe was changed.
DO NOT update your Sirius to version 7.3 if you have more than one open trade on your account.
Code was optimized.
2. One of the strategies was improved.
2. External parameter TrailingStop for one of the strategy blocks was added.
2. Performed the code optimization.
2. TrailingStop was modified.