YPY Math Catcher PRO
YPY Math Catcher PRO is an innovative multi-currency trading robot, which uses a unique mathematical strategy of balancing the trade volume and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This EA is adapted to short-term trading on the current market (latest 12 trade months) by the developer through regular updates.
The "PRO" version of the YPY Math Catcher PRO robot supports multi-currency trading the following instruments: GBPUSD (М15), EURUSD (M15), EURGBP(M15), EURJPY (M15), AUDUSD (M15), USDCAD (M15), XAUUSD (М15).
This is not a martingale based system. Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading.
This is a new product which is distributed temporarily free until it confirms stable positive results of trading on the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- Lot – fixed trading lot size (maximum value is 0.1)
- MinLeverage – the minimum size of leverage required for opening new orders
- MinMarginLevel – the minimum size of account margin percentage required for opening new orders
- Slippage – allowed slippage when an order is opened
- PauseTrade – disables opening new orders on a specific instrument (all previously opened orders will be maintained)
- ManualGMTOffset - the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours
- MaxDrawdown – the maximum size of the total drawdown by equity of all orders in the deposit currency. When it is reached, the EA closes all of its orders on all instruments (trading will be automatically restarted on the next trading day)
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- The developer adapts the EA to short-term trading until the next update, but not more than one month. Due to this, it is recommended to regularly follow the EA updates and always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 or more.
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200
- Recommended deposit is $50000 (cents for cent accounts) for trading 0.01 micro lot, but at least $10000
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.
Improved equity verification: You need at least $20 000 (cents for a cent account) of equity to trade one symbol per each 0.01 microlot and at least $10 000 (cents for a cent account) of additional equity for each additional symbol per each 0.01 microlot for standart contracts. You need at least $80 000 (cents for a cent account) to trade all seven symbols with the maximum risk per each 0.01 microlot for standart contracts. If you want to use a moderate risk, three times more equity is required.
Please note that the EA is now adapted by the developer for short-term trading according to the current market conditions(last 36 trading months) and updates are issued regularly.
All users should download the updated version.
All users need to download the updated version