This is a free version of the Ilanis Expert Advisor. The robot opens only buy trades. This allows to fully evaluate the operability of the EA, the systems of money management and position control. Can be used for trading on real accounts. But the performance of the full version is greater.
The Ilanis EA was published in the "Market" on June 5, 2014. The free version has been added by the popular demand of the customers to provide a possibility of real testing.
- The full version of the Expert Advisor: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4290;
- Ilanis EA monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/fastinvestments
Ilanis Free is and Expert Advisor for exchange trading, it can be used for trading on Forex and other markets, including commodities, metals and index markets.
The EA uses the modern and ultra-light adaptive indicator FourAverage for determining market entry points.
Principle of position maintaining is similar to that of the popular Forex robot Ilan, using averaging. But unlike Ilan, Ilanis uses an accurate entry into the market. The robot pays a lot of attention to position control, if the price goes in the expected direction. This is done by increasing the lot based on Martingale (ExpLot coefficient can be set in the settings, usually from 1.1 to 1.8).
Trading is based on the idea that 80% of time the market is moving in a flat. Long trends can be dangerous for the Expert Advisor, but they are rare. Some extraordinary events, like war, economic collapse, etc., can cause such trends. Information about these events can be found on news sites. It is advisable to turn off the EA in such cases. If this fails, through a flexible system of money management the robot is able in most cases to bring the combined position (even those open against the trend) to profit, the amount of which may considerably exceed the initially planned one. Although risks are higher in this case.
The main rule when working with Ilanis: do not be greedy, do not increase the lot, use the settings obtained after a proper optimization. Do not forget to optimize parameters for the current market from time to time.
- The Expert Advisor is configured to work on EURUSD, M15
- Instructions on how to optimize the EA to work with any symbols
- Works with all dealing centers that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
- Works with both "Instant Execution" and "Market Execution" brokers.
- Automatically determines the number of digits in quotes and works with quotes that have any number of decimal places.
- Resistant to a temporary loss of connection or a short-term computer shutdown. After starting the computer, the Expert Advisor will pick up its orders and continue trading steadily.
- Always works only with its own orders even if you have decided to trade manually in parallel.
- Trading terminal: MetaTrader 4.0.
- Dealing center: any dealing center that supports working with MetaTrader 4.
- Currency pair: any.
- Time frame: no restriction.
- Minimum lot: 0.01.
- Leverage: 1:100 or higher.
- Sets – override settings in ---=BUY SETTING=-- with the built-in presets.
- BUY - Enables BUY.
- PeriodFA1 - Calculation period of the FourAverage indicator (1-200).
- Average1_1 - The first level of adaptive smoothing, a value of 0-300.
- SELL - Enables SELL.
- PeriodFA2 - Calculation period of the FourAverage indicator (1-200).
- Average2_1 - The first level of adaptive smoothing, a value of 0-300.
---=MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTING =---
- StLot - lot size of the first order. If the value is negative, it is used as a fixed lot (Example: Lot = -0.01 the trade will be opened with the size of 0.01 lot). If the value is positive, specify the volume per 1000 units of the deposit (Example: Lot = 0.04, deposit is $2000, the trade will be opened with the volume of 0.08 lot).
- ExpLot - lot multiplier for the subsequent orders in a series.
- MinProfit - the minimum profit for closing the series. In the deposit currency per 1 lot of the initial volume.
- StopLoss - stop loss in points of the first order in a series. Applies to all trades in the series.
- BlockOpenOldPrice - disable opening at a price better than the previous trade.
- StopIlanis - disable opening new series, the current series will be continued.
- StartHour - trading start time.
- EndHour - trading end time.
- TradingDayWeek - days of the week for trading.
- MaxSpread - if the current spread is greater than this value, the trade will not be opened.
- Slippage - acceptable slippage.
- MagicNumber_ - beginning of the range of magic numbers occupied by the Expert Advisor. The EA occupies 50 numbers.
2) The "MinProfit" parameter is now specified for 1 lot of the starting volume.
2) Some parameters have been changed. Full description of the parameters http://excstrategy.ru/en-us/Experts/Ilanis/Set
3) Attention !!! The principle of calculating the StLot parameter has been changed.
◾StLot - The size of the lot of the first order. If the value is negative, it is used as a permanent lot (Example: Lot = -0.01 transaction will open with a volume of 0.01 lot). If the value is positive, the amount per 1000 units of deposit is indicated (Example Lot = 0.04, on the account of 2000 $, the transaction will be opened with a volume of 0.08 lots).
2. Now you can block opening at old prices. This option is enabled by default !!! BlockOpenOldPrice = true;
2. Added a setting that blocks the opening of trades in a series in the near price range.
Added filter for opening positions by hours.
Added filter for opening positions by days of the week.