Calculator Size Position
The tool is used to calculate the size of the position that can be opened with the previously assumed risk. The risk can be defined as:
- percentage value of the account (%),
- nominal value, expressed in the account currency.
The size of position is determined by the distance of the planned SL (red line).
- Lost_in_Money - if true, the value of the acceptable loss is determined by the parameter "Acceptable_loss", else acceptable loss is determined by the parameter "Acceptable_Risk_Perc".
- Acceptable_loss - the amount of loss allowed, in the account currency.
- Acceptable_Risk_Perc - allowed loss, defined as a % of the value of the account.
- Font_size - size of the description font.