- Reviews (2)
- Comments (23)
Daily Breakout EA
Daily Breakout EA is a fully automated Breakout EA which uses volatility analysis, volume analysis and the channel breakthrough strategy.
You do not have to adjust the EA (its money management system will automatically find a required lot size depending on your trading strategy). It uses intelligent algorithms to adapt to the market.
The EA uses two types of stop loss and trailing stop: virtual (invisible for a broker) and real (to protect the deposit from abrupt change of the price).
- Does not use standard indicators.
- No martingale, no grid, and no arbitrage.
- Does not fit results with historical data.
- Zero room for human errors.
- Trading is NFA-FIFO compliant.
- Redundant stealth TP and SL order management.
- Profits are left running using an adaptive trailing stop.
- It implements a spread control which removes all orders.
- All orders are protected by stop-loss and take-profit.
- Minimum balance – $50 with 0.01 lots.
- Use EURUSD. Recommended maximum spread for EURUSD – 12 points.
- An ECN broker having low spread and fast execution. You will not meet with great spread difference if you use an ECN account. That is why we recommend an ECN broker.
- Virtual hosting for 24-hour operation.
- Work timeframe - H1.
- 1:100 margin or above.
Settings and Inputs
- TakeProfit (in pips) - take profit in pips.
- StopLoss (in pips) - non-dynamic stop loss. Placed almost immediately after opening a position.
- Type (trading strategy) - you can select your trading strategy. Options: aggressive, moderate, conservative.
- Lots (lot size) - default value is 0. If the value exceeds 0, the EA will enter the market with the specified fixed lot and will not be guided by the deposit size.
- Magic (magic number) - used to identify the EA's positions.
- Comment (comment to an order) - text of a comment to an order.
- TrailingStop (in pips) - trailing stop value
- Spead (pips) - maximum spread. If spread exceeds this value, the EA will delete placed orders and wait for a new signal.
- Do not run the EA on your computer and VPS at a time. It will lead to duplication of trades and losses due to lack of free margin.
- Do not launch another EA on the account and do not perform trades manually or by signals. It may lead to automated closure of orders and losses due to lack of free margin.
- Contact me for analysis of your broker before launching the EA on your account.
- If required, I can optimize the EA on your account (on computer or VPS via remote access).
- The EA will delete all pending orders from the chart when the spread goes above the maximum spread parameter, and restore them when it falls back to acceptable levels. This will keep you safe from high-volatility situations or scary news releases without having to worry about it.
- High slippage can affect trading results. You need a good and honest broker who does not use any virtual plugins to manipulate the slippage.