Round numbers have a special meaning in our heads therefore they are in trading often support & resistance levels. This EA makes profit from that fact. The system is ready-to-use without fine-tuning. No martingale, no grid, never more than one order is opened always with Stop Loss. The algorithm of the Round Numbers Expert Advisor constantly analyzes the price movements near the round numbers. When it realizes in which direction the currency will move it opens a trade.
See the live signal of the Round Numbers EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/141928
More than 30 different modules in the EA look for their setup to comply, screenshots below show some typical strategies.
The round numbers are marked in the chart with a yellow line when a trade is opened, in live trading or after a backtest you can see them.
Important: The hour when a round number is reached is important for the strategy - do not forget to set SetUTC (GMT) correctly according to the timezone of your broker! (Info about timezones is found in MS Windows date and time settings)
The Round Numbers expert advisor is optimized for EURUSD M5 chart.
For more information about the product see the Comments section!
- Auto_Moneymanage: automatic money management can be used or disabled
- MiniLots: if set to true, automatic money management works in steps of 0.01 lot
- MaximumRisk: how much % of account free margin is set to risk for each trade
- Lots: lot size if automatic money management is disabled
- StopLossB: distance of stop loss from order open price in points for buy orders
- StopLossS: the distance of stop loss from order open price in points for sell orders
- TakeProfitB: distance from order open price in points where the order is closed for buy orders
- TakeProfitS: the distance from order open price in points where the order is closed for sell orders
- UseTrailBuy: if set to true the trailing stop is used for buy orders (we recommend to use trailing stop only when you know what you are doing)
- StartTrailBuy: distance from order open price in points where trailing stop starts working (with trailing stop the normal TakeProfit is still active, so it must be set significantly higher to make sense of the trailing stop)
- TrailDistanceBuy: distance to the price where the stop loss is following buy orders
- UseTrailSell: if set to true the trailing stop is used for sell orders (we recommend to use trailing stop only when you know what you are doing)
- StartTrailSell: distance from order open price in points where trailing stop starts working
- TrailDistanceSell: distance to the price where the Stop Loss is following sell orders
- HrStart: hour when the EA starts opening orders
- HrStop: hour when the EA stops opening orders
- HrFriStop: hour when the EA stops opening orders on Fridays (disabled if set to 24 or higher)
- HrFriClose: to avoid open positions over the weekend, hour when the EA closes open orders on Fridays (disabled if set to 24 or higher)
- ECN: if set to true for ECN brokers the orders are sent without StopLoss, the SL will be set with the first tick when the order is opened
- DrawLines: if set to true short yellow lines mark the round number in the chart when an order is opened
- MAGICMA: magic number
- OrderOpenAlarm: if true, a pop up window and a sound alert inform that an order is opened
- EmailAlarm: if true, an email informs that an order is opened
- Comment_Buy: A short text to identify where the order comes from is shown by mouse over where the order was opened in the chart
- Comment_Sell: A short text to identify where the order comes from is shown by mouse over where the order was opened in the chart
New setting SendOrderTries added. If SendOrderTries is set to 2 or higher, the EA tries again (up to 5 times if SendOrderTries = 5 or higher) to open a order if it was rejected before for requotes or similar reason.
The order comment shows which module triggered the trade.
Revised modules buy2 and sell5 improve backtesting results, more win trades and less loss trades on EURUSD M5.
2. In trading and backtesting, the number of the module that triggered a trade is shown in the chart. DrawLines = false deactivates that.
3. New functions extend the TakeProfit in special chart situations. Instead of the hidden TakeProfit before, TP is visible and can be modified on the chart. The new settings ExtendTP_Buy and ExtendTP_Sell allow you to deactivate the functions separately for Buy and Sell trades.