RSI the only
The product contains a package of Expert Advisors that can be used in any configuration and on any pairs!
The already implemented strategies:
- RSITrail_Strategi_1 - trading by RSI and trailing orders.
- GridRSI_Strategi_2 - the grid strategy that is able to work in different directions from the price and (or) the balance simultaneously.
- TrendTrail_Strategi_3 - based on the channel breakout (the channel is formed by the EA).
- Scalper_Strategi_4 - based on the intra-hour trend reversal (when major participants enter the market) working only by a daily trend.
The paid version https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11415.
Additional information is in the Comments section.
Some details concerning the EA are deliberately left undisclosed!
Your feedback is appreciated! I will consider your offers and add improvements in the shortest possible time!
- Only H1.
- The default settings are for EURUSD H1.
- No optimization, no fitting to history. You can choose your own settings or apply the standard ones.
- Before launching the EA, make sure you have the standard indicators.
- The minimum deposit is not important, but remember that the minimum lot on the market is 0.01.
There is a strategy ID at the end of each parameter
To Activate Strategies - Enable/Disable Strategy Activation Mode
Example: Specify the name Scalper_Strategi_4 and its ID=4 (defining the strategy parameters).
- True - strategy enabled. False - strategy disabled.
Money Manager - Risk Management
- Risk - leverage percentage of available funds. If a lot is less than 0.01, it is changed to 0.01. Example: Risk of 4 at the deposit of 1 000 = 0.04. If Risk is 0.5 and the deposit is 10 000 = 0.05.
- FixLot - fixed lot value, only Risk parameter is canceled.
- GridStep - set a distance between the grid orders (in points). Set 0 for the step adaptive analysis.
- TrailingStop - StopLoss movement distance from the price.
- TrailStep - enable TrailingStep.
- TrailingStep - interval, at which TrailingStop is checked.
- Bezubitok - enable breakeven (StopLoss stops at the order open price).
Martingale - Multipliers
- Multuplier - lot multiplier.
- OrdersLoss - amount of loss-making trades followed by Multuplier.
TP and SL - TakeProfit and StopLoss
Common profit and loss level indication, however:
- StopLoss2 - profitable grid close level (in points) from the last order.
- Ordercomment - order comment.
- Slippage - slippage (difference between the price you specify in an order and the actual order execution price).
Magic - ID
This block contains unique IDs of each EA (strategy). All IDs should be different. These IDs allow EAs to distinguish their orders.
Indicator - Indicator Settings
- RSIPeriod - RSI period. Number of bars used for the indicator calculation.
New block of grid step correction in case of an error.
StopLoss2 - profitable grid close level (in points) from the last order.
MaxTraid4 - limit scalper deals (see Comments for details).
Adaption of the grid step changes its parameters before the grid is plotted.
Fixed conflict of the profitable grid (the parameter of the grid closure is changed from 10% correction to 15% correction).
Added block of notifications and fixing errors of order modification.
Changed order colors (each strategy and direction have their own colors).
Fixed found errors.
More information can be found in Comments.
The code for "Trailing" has been replaced by a prompter one.
Added new parameters:
TrailStep - enable/disable (switcher of trailing step)
Bezubitok - enable/disable (switcher of breakeven), if stop loss is enabled, it will stay at the open price, and then you will have 2 options: closure by a stop order at the open price or at take profit.
Added supplementary Grid strategy which works both in profitable and unprofitable areas.
We have also implemented a code of the adaptive grid step analysis. For this purpose set the GridStep2 parameter to 0. If you specify your grid step (in points), the adaptive analysis will be disabled.
Both strategies have switchers "RSITrail_Strategi_1" and "GridRSI_Strategi_2". To enable the strategy set to "true", to disable, set to "false" .
All parameters are revised and have values 1 or 2 at the end, which means that a parameter refers to the 1st or the 2nd strategy.
GridMagic2 and Magic1 have to be set to different values, otherwise the EA does not distinguish orders.
The first and the second strategies can work in both directions (they do not skip buy signals if there are sell orders)
StopLoss is equal to TrailingStop
We deleted following parameters:
buy and sell levels in GridRSI and RSITrail strategies,
profitOrdersLoss - it is set to 0
Added the TrendTrail strategy for breakthrough trading
FixLot - fixed lot value which can be cancelled by the Risk parameter only.