You should open an account with a Forex broker who offers MetaTrader 4 using 5-digit/decimal pricing. You should copy the indicator into MetaTrader 4 (MT4 for PC) and run it on M1 charts. Our indicator gives signals exactly when the price hits the upper or lower Bollinger band. You should add the indicator for all the charts simultaneously.
- Currency Pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and other Forex Major pairs
- Receive signal alert by computer
Your computer should remain on always, and must always be connected to the internet (VPS recommended). You also must conduct your own daily routine. When you hear the sound signal from the indicator on your MetaTrader 4, you must enter a trade.
For Binary Options: Expiry time is 20 minutes
For Forex: Close your trade after 20 minutes (Stop Loss 200 Pips and Take Profit 500 Pips)
- Receive signal alert by cell phone
What is required?
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 4 Mobile
- Step 1: Find your MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader 4 mobile
- Step 2: Enter your MetaQuotes ID in the client terminal settings
Open the MetaTrader 4 client terminal. Click Tools > Options for the Options menu. Click on the Notifications tab. Check the box “Enable Push Notifications”. Enter your MetaQuotes ID to the text box.
- Step 3: Test your connection
This will generate a test message to your mobile device.
Congratulations! Now, your alarm is activated!
- BolingerBandPeriod: Bollinger Bands period (default is 20)
- Bolinger_Band_Deviation: Bands deviations (default is 3)
- Sound: indicator sound (default is true)
- Alarm: signal sound (default is true)
- Mash: Moving Average shift (default is 0)
- SIGMODE: distance between the signals (default is 3)
- Mamamo: Moving Average method (default is 1)
- Sellsound(email.wav): alert sound file in MetaTrader 4 (default is email.wav)
- Maco: Moving Average cost (default is 4)
- Brb: distance between two bars (default is 1)
- Sendemail: send signals as an email (default is true)
Please do not change the default parameters.
- Preferred currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and other Forex Major pairs
- Preferred timeframe: M1
- For Forex: Open position in low spread. Close your trade after 20 minutes
- Profit Target: Small profit
- For binary options: Sell (Put) and Buy (Call)
- Expiry time for binary options: 20 minutes
2. "You can replace GBPCHF with USDCHF in your pairs list, because you'll get better results in GBPCHF" added to the chart.