The third in the Black Box Trilogy and the most sophisticated. Using a Neural System developed for a mutual fund by our team this EA decides whether it should go into a sophisticated range mode or into a complex trend mode. Since the market ranges 75% of the time and trends 25% of the time all aspects are covered.
The EA is simply dragged on your screen the EA decides whether it should go into range mode (markets that clearly establish a pattern of high and low points and patterns indicating long and short entries ) or TREND mode where the market continues up or down for a length of time. It also uses pairs and times of the day the Neural system has decided is the best.
There is an auto GMT and default is drag and trade. Each order has a stop loss based on ATR and a trailing based on a 20-period algorithm.
EURUSD, GDPUSD (volatile), JPYUSD, AUDUSD, GBPJPY (volatile)
You will have to count on Neural Optimizations on updates , we have not included the Neural system at this time for obvious reason . A mini neural system will be included in future versions making this EA much more valuable over time. The system collects data and learns the best times and studies errors it might make in order to correct them. This is the top in technology
Only one time frame needs to be open by pair 1 m is best.
Range trades will only be taken in the direction of the trade using sophisticated algorithms
Trend Trades constantly verify the continuation of the trend short or long
Please follow this signal:
This EA is extremely simple to use no tuning needed just drag on your screen:
- Magic Number: magic number
- UseTrendModule: True or False (trending markets are directional so an algorithm calculates if there is a strong upward or downward trend and more importantly if it continues)
- TrendMaxOrders: Limit on the number of trend orders the EA will open. 10 recommended
- Trendlotfor10 000: Automatic 0.01 means 0.1 per $10000 in the account, any account below 10 000 will use 0.01 per $1000
- UseRangeModule: true or false (Ranging markets are markets that clearly establish a pattern of high and low points where entries can be determined long or short by an algorithm)
- RangeMaxOrders: Limit on the number of trend orders the EA will open. 10 recommended
- Rangelotfor10 000: Automatic 0.01 means 0.1 per $10000 in the account, any account below 10 000 will use 0.01 per $1000
- MaxSpread: Maximum allowable spread for an order to be taken
- GmtoffsetforTest: GMT live is automatic (a great feature) you need to put your own for testing
- ShowTheEAGui: show or hide EA statistic panel
Any size account can be used unlike other EAs. Entering with 0.01 lots will give you 0.1 per $ 10 0000 in the account. If your account is below $ 1000 (be wise in your expectations) the default lot will be 0.01
The EA needs only one time frame per pair. 1 m recommended
This system can be on during most news events
It is recommended not to use the robot on FED, ECB and BOE days. Remember the day before and after these events are still prone to volatility.
Using leverage and large lots is your responsibility. We will not be held responsible for excessive use of leverage or unreasonable lot sizes.
The EA is optimized for all the above pairs and this will stay relevant for some time. Do not miss the updates until the Neural System is released and included in the EA
Please always remember EURUSD is the best pair recommended for its safety and predictability with my EA s . If you want little risk , stick with this pair there is plenty of action, it has the lowest spread and cannot be manipulated
slightly modified range exit for more performance ( added tp set by the user)
maxspread specified for each pair, calculated by ea
with maxspread function: Addmaxspread