FXT Martin Fibo BreakOut
This trend system is based on Fibonacci numbers and Martingale principle.
Unlike FXT Martin Fibo, this EA trades following trend on breakthrough of the preset trading range.
Trading is performed by pending orders only.
The system works by the trend, and the martingale is used only for profitable orders (every step increases the volume). Мaximal drawdown considers short-received profit (calculated considering the balance). Actual drawdown is much less.
Recommended optimization parameters are specified within brackets:
- digCounts — number of decimal places. 2, 3, 4 or 5
- takeProfit — take profit in points (stat - 10, stop - 350).
- stopLoss — stop loss in points (start - 10, stop - 500.)
- highVolatility — protection from high volatility in points (start - 10, stop - 250).
- slippage — slippage.
- marketDeep — market depth. Number of bars (candles) for analysis. Trading range is calculated according to this parameter (start - 10, stop - 400).
- maxBuyOrders — maximum number of Buy orders (start - 1, stop - 14).
- maxSellOrders — maximum number of Sell orders (start - 1, stop - 14).
- minMarketRange — minimum market range. Used to stop trades on the flat market (start - 0, stop - 150).
- rangeMultiplier — step size (start - 0.1, stop - 2.0).
- doDayEnd — updating pending orders at the end of a day; enable/disable.
- lot — base lot
- lotMultiplier — value the lot will be multiplied by every step (start - 1.1, stop - 3.0).
- lotDigits — number of decimal places for the lot variable. By default - 2, for the minimum lot - 0.01
- magic — unique number to identify the EA.