- Reviews (2)
- Comments (7)
- What's new
Personal Trader with Recovery
If you have bought ANY of my Products then you are ELIGIBLE TO JOIN the Private group !!!
- TELEGRAM group: send me message to add you to our community PRIVATE GROUP(unfortunately there are a lot of scammers to public ones...)
1.Discounts and Hot DEALS
2.EX4 files for demo accounts,so you can test it in REAL CONDITIONS !!!
BEFORE TESTING OR USING THE EA LIVE ,you must change input named "before test or live must change to 1000" , from 0 to 1000.
Personal Trader is an EA for Manual Trading BUT with AUTO RECOVERY if the trade Goes opposite.
A PERFECT TOOL FOR MANUAL TRADERS !!! EXPERIENCED OR NOT !!!
TEST MUST BE CONDACTED WITH VISUALIZATION O N L Y.
(For faster visualization use control points in tester)
■ ■ ■ How the EA works:
USER opens a trade with the EA's buy or sell BUTTONS.
Then,the EA will do the REST! ■ ■
The EA offers also guidance for unexperienced traders and not only ( A green signal will appear beside the BUY or Sell button)
After the user OPENS THE FIRST TRADE with the EA's PANEL
the EA will:
a.Close it using two indicators and a minimum profit.
b.If the price goes the opposite way the EA will start opening recovery trades.
- 15M Timeframe
- 1000$ Balance
- ANY pair
- Different magic number
- Before test or live must change to 1000: Change this input from 0 to 1000
- Recovery Starting Lot:The starting lot of the recovery trade.
- Recovery Multiplier:The multiplier of the recovery positions.
- Max Lot:The maximum lot size of the recovery positions.
- Recovery trades distance in pips: The distance between the recovery trades in pips.
- Number of recovery trades:The maximum number of recovery trades.
- Total Tp in money:The minimum profit for the FIRST TRADE
- LotsInit Panel:The starting lot of the EAs trading panel.
- LotsAdd Panel:How much you will increase the size by clicking the + or - buttons.
Last inputs after updating:
- Alternative TP in pips: one alternative input i set in update to help EA in difficult conditions.It is a second TP option if the first is not succeeded.