- Reviews (18)
- Comments (122)
- What's new
Forex Gump Bot
Forex Gump Bot is a fully automated trading system. A trader needs to install it on a chart (preferably on a VPS server) and then the robot will begin the trading process in a fully automatic mode. The bot will analyze the market itself, open and close deals.
Features of the Forex Gump Bot:
- with default settings, the robot trades on GBPUSD. For other currency pairs, you need to find other settings.
- minimum trade deposit $ 100
- Broker's recommended spread is up to 15 pips (1.5 pips).
- recommended leverage 1: 500
- It is recommended to run the bot on the VPS server so that it trades 24 hours a day.
- Recommended broker FXTM. We tested the robot on it.
Forex Gump Bot settings:
- increase - is the strength of the impulse. In this parameter, we indicate the strength of the momentum at which the deal will open. The larger this parameter, the stronger the price movement must be for opening a deal. If you specify the parameter is very large (more than 12), the robot will open deals only with large price movements. This can lead to the fact that the robot will open deals very rarely or will not open at all. If the parameter value is small (for example 4), the robot will open deals with small price fluctuations.
- step - this parameter indicates at what distance a pending order will be placed from the current price.
- trailingstop - virtual trailing stop size in points.
- StopLoss - stop loss size.
- TakeProfit - take profit size.
- Lots - indicate the initial trading volume of transactions. Further, the trading volume will proportionally increase relative to the growth of the balance sheet. When the balance doubles from the initial one, the trading volume will also become twice as large.
- spread - the maximum spread at which the robot will open deals.
- Magic - the magic number of the robot.