The system looks for signs of reversal, in hours when the market is not strong and the risk of high movements is low.
The system has the ability to work well with many symbols, and the correlation of the different symbols is generally very low, giving to the system a very high diversification, which reduces the overall risk.
The system generally launches several trades every day, which added to the high diversification, provides the opportunity to aspire to a relatively stable growth.
Any doubt or more information, you are invited you to join to the telegram group of the sfe users community.
Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/sfecommunity
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot (mode 1). Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Autolot (mode 2). Balance for each 0.01 Lots. Applies if value > 0 and Option 1 = 0
- Fixed Order Size (mode 3). Order size in lots. Applies if Option 1 = 0 and Option 2 = 0
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value
- Synchronization ID. Visit the SFE website for more information.
- Order Comment. Define the order comment. Special key word: #magic
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once) ONLY FOR MT5
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value