This indicator helps you to find price that may cause MACD Signal crossover on the current bar.. These crossover points are depicted in form of stars (like Parabolic SAR).
prevEMA line also helps you to decide the trend.
Get 20% OFF for rents for 1 year!
Overpriced? Visit my blog https://myfreeindicator.blogspot.com for more of my indicators, and get this for free (ads may included).
How to use:
MACDSignalStars (Violet) stars displayed are the the prices that make the MACDmain = MACDsignal.
- If the close price is higher than the star, then MACDmain > MACD signal.
- If the close price is lower than the star, then MACDmain < MACD signal.
- Previous Close is lower than Previous Star.
- Current Close is higher than Current Star.
- Current Close is above the prevEMA line several bars later.
- Both Stars are not below the candles inspected.
- Previous Close is higher than Previous Star.
- Current Close is lower than Current Star.
- Current Close is lower the prevEMA line several bars later.
- Both Stars are not above the candles inspected.
- MA_Period_short: Fast EMA used for MACD. Must be larger than 1.
- MA_Period_long: Slow EMA used for MACD. Must be larger than MA_Period_short.
- MACDperiod: SMA used for MACD signal. Must not be larger than MA_Period_long
- zeroX_mode: In addition of MACD Signal crossover, the program also draw MACD Zero crossover points.
- prevEMA: A long-term EMA that shifted by 1 bar forward. Use this to confirm signals generated by this indicator.
- MACDSignalStars: MACD-Signal Crossover points. The main indicator.
- MACDZeroStars: MACD-Zero Crossover points. Not used by default. It's signal interpretation is similar to BUY and SELL signal given above.
Now the indicator will notify you when there are inputs has invalid values (and also repair them).
- Adjust MACDperiod automatically when MACDperiod = 1
- More "larger" stars for your convenience