Traders Toobox EurUsd Price Action
This EA does not use any indicators, it is a pure Price Action bot that has been developed to function on the EURUSD pair in the H1 timeframe. It has been optimized using tick data from 2003-2017 and over that entire length of time maintained a Profit Factor of 1.9 with a maximum DD of 7%.
- Minimum deposit: $100 for trading 0.01 lots.
- Broker types: All, ECN broker is recommended but not necessary.
- Recommended timeframes: H1, and to a lesser extent M30.
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, but may work on others.
- StopLossPips - Number of pips to set stop loss at.
- ExitAfterBars - Maximum number of bars the trade will stay open for.
- UseMoneyManagement - Sets the type of money management: 'true' means percentage risk, 'false' means fixed lot.
- Lots - Lot size.
- RiskInPercent - Percentage risk if UseMoneyManagement is set to 'true'.
- MaximumLots - Maximum lot size if risk is set.
- MaxSlippage - Maximum slippage.
- CustomComment - The order comment. Can be anything.
- MagicNumber - The EA's magic number. Useful if using multiple EAs on 1 account.
- DisplayInfoPanel - Set to 'true' if you want to have a trading summary on your chart, set 'false' if not.
Trading is speculative in nature and not appropriate for all investors. Investors should only use risk capital that they are prepared to lose as there always exists the risk of substantial loss. Investors should fully examine their own personal financial situation before trading. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.