YPY EA Helvetia PRO
YPY EA Helvetia PRO is an innovative trading robot, which uses a complex of virtual strategies for trading the EURCHF channel and performs automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Helvetia robot is recommended for trading only EURCHF. Timeframe: М15
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures. This is fundamentally different from the martingale system, since this expert will not wait forever for the price to roll back and will always strictly limit losses.
This is a new product which is distributed temporarily free until it confirms stable positive results of trading on the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Testing and determining risks used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $3000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
This new version features a multi-currency portfolio of strategies, assembled using a special technology for the ELITE modification, which has the following distinctive features:
1. reduced stagnation period of the entire portfolio
2. increased percentage of profitable trades
3. increased profit factor of the entire portfolio
4. minimum correlation of the used strategies relative to each other
5. the trading system now trades less often due to the requirement of more optimal conditions for making trades
Added support for the new feature "Safe StopLevel" (ratio of TP to SL is 1:1/10), which allows using a real protective stop loss level ten times smaller.
This allows reducing the losses by 10 times in case of disconnection from the trading server or broker, and also in case of strong anomalous price fluctuations. This feature is active by default.