How it works?
- This EA trades with Stochastic signal and base line crossovers.
- Only allows one open trade at a time.
- Opens a Buy position if the signal line crosses below base line below the value you set in BuyBelow parameter.
- Opens a Sell position if the signal line crosses above base line above the value you set in SellAbove parameter.
This EA will work in any time frame and in any pair, Stochastic oscillator will base its data on the current time frame you have attached to the EA.
Closing of Trade is Take Profit and an optimized Trailing Stop.
Money Management is martingale. If you want to deactivate martingale, just put the value 1 in the martingale loss factor parameter.
- MagicNumber - return an identifying (magic) number of the currently selected order.
- Lot Size - initial start lot of martingale to trade.
- Martingale Loss Factor - multiplier value of lots if the last trade is a loss.
- Buybelow - level of base line on previous bar you only allow the EA to open a a buy position on a crossover between signal line and base line.
- SellAbove - level of base line on previous bar you only allow the EA to open a a Sell position on a crossover between signal line and base line.
- TPpips - set a Take Profit limit relative to the opening price.
- SLpips - set a Stop Loss limit relative to the opening price.
- %K - %K value.
- %D - %D value.
- Slowing - Slowing value.
- Martingale RestartLosses - value you set to restart lot size after consecutive losses.
- Hour Starts - hour starts to open a trade.
- Minutes Starts - minutes of the hour starts to open a trade.
- Hour Ends - hour ends to stop opening a trade.
- Minutes Ends - minutes of the hour ends to stop opening a trade.
- TradeMonday - allow the EA to trade on Monday.
- TradeTuesday - allow the EA to trade on Tuesday.
- TradeWednesday - allow the EA to trade on Wednesday.
- TradeThursday - allow the EA to trade on Thursday.
- TradeFriday - allow the EA to trade on Friday.
- TradeSaturday - allow the EA to trade on Saturday.
- TradeSunday - allow the EA to trade on Sunday.
- MaxSpreadPips - distance between Ask and Bid, at which you allow the EA to open a trade.
- MaxSlippagePips - slippage, at which you allow the EA to execute an order.
For more questions and suggestions, email me at email@example.com or private message me here at MQL5.
-added parameters %K,%D and slowing, for customized stochastic settings
-Reduced the minimum distance of Take Profit and Stop Loss to 5 pips from the previous version of 10 Pips, this means if you set 4 pips as your stop loss it will automatically set to 5 pips. this is made to avoid errors cause by widening of spread in news that causes a request order inside the spread.