How it works?
- This EA trades with Stochastic signal and base line crossovers.
- Only allows one open trade at a time on the currency you have attached this EA.
- Opens a Buy position if the signal line crosses below base line below the value you set in BuyBelow parameter.
- Opens a Sell position if the signal line crosses above base line above the value you set in SellAbove parameter.
This EA will work in any time frame and in any pair, Stochastic oscillator will base its data on the current time frame you have attached to the EA.
Closing of Trade is Take Profit ,Trailing Stop and Close on Reverse crossover.Trailing Stop: Trail Step is 60 and Trail stop is 30,
if the order type is buy and price moves to your favor by 60 pips the Trail Stop will be move to the current Bid price minus 30 pips and
if the order type is sell and price moves to your favor by 60 pips the Trail Stop will be move to the current Ask price plus 30 pips.
Money Management is martingale. If you want to deactivate martingale, just put the value 1 in the martingale loss factor parameter.
- ~~~~~Lot and Risk Management~~~~~
- Lot Size - initial start lot of martingale to trade.
- Martingale Loss Factor - multiplier value of lots if the last trade is a loss.
- Martingale Restart Losses - value you set to restart lot size after consecutive losses.
- SL pips - set a Stop Loss limit relative to the opening price.
- TP pips - set a Take Profit limit relative to the opening price.
- Close on Reverse crossover - Close open trade on reverse crossover.
- Max Spread Pips - distance between Ask and Bid, at which you allow the EA to open a trade.
- Max Slippage Pips - slippage, at which you allow the EA to execute an order.
- ~~~~~Use Trailing stop~~~~~ - if set to true trailing stop will be activated.
- Trail Step - Input Value
- Trail Stop - Input Value
- ~~~~~Stochastic Filter Settings~~~~~
- Reverse Logic - if set to true, it will reverse the condition of opening and closing of order type.
- %K - %K value.
- %D - %D value.
- Slowing - Slowing value.
- Stoch Method - Moving Average method. It can be any of enumeration values.
- Applied Price - Low/High or Close/Close.
- Indicator Bar Value - The Option to choose between current Current Bar Value and Closed Bar Value when the crossover happen.
- Buybelowlevel - level of base line on previous bar you only allow the EA to open a a buy position on a crossover between signal line and base line.
- SellAbovelevel - level of base line on previous bar you only allow the EA to open a a Sell position on a crossover between signal line and base line.
- ~~~~~Time and Day Filter Settings~~~~~ - For Opening of Trades Only.
- Daily Start Time - Starts to open a trade.
- Daily Stop Time - Ends to stop opening a trade.
- TradeSunday - allow the EA to trade on Sunday.
- TradeMonday - allow the EA to trade on Monday.
- TradeTuesday - allow the EA to trade on Tuesday.
- TradeWednesday - allow the EA to trade on Wednesday.
- TradeThursday - allow the EA to trade on Thursday.
- TradeFriday - allow the EA to trade on Friday.
- TradeSaturday - allow the EA to trade on Saturday.
- ~~~~~Other Settings~~~~~
- Filling Mode - When sending an order, you can specify the filling policy for the volume set in the order. Change this input if your journal says unsupported Filling Mode
For more questions and suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me here at MQL5.
Filling Mode - When sending an order, you can specify the filling policy for the volume set in the order.
stochastic settings for optimization, Stochastic Method and Applied Price.
Close on Reverse crossover.
Indicator Value, Current price value and close bar value.
Reverse Logic - if set to true, opening and closing of position will be reverse in order type.
Added settings for trailing stop.
Added comments for trade.
Fix bug on TP and Sl on hedging account.
-added parameters %K,%D and slowing, for customized stochastic settings
-Reduced the minimum distance of Take Profit and Stop Loss to 5 pips from the previous version of 10 Pips, this means if you set 4 pips as your stop loss it will automatically set to 5 pips. this is made to avoid errors cause by widening of spread in news that causes a request order inside the spread.