This strategy is based on the breakthrough of a last day's High (Low). The Expert Advisor places pending orders (BUY_STOP, SELL_STOP) at the last day's High and Low prices. After the specified time interval, orders are deleted and new ones at new prices are placed the next day.
The Expert Advisor has been optimized.
The Expert Advisor defines the number of decimal places in quotes and reduces TP, SL and Slippage to normal values if necessary.
- Currency pair: any
- Timeframe: H1
- TP - take profit.
- SL - stop loss.
- Lot - size of the placed order.
- Slippage - used slippage.
- magic - magic number.
- HourClear - time of removal of pending orders that were not activated.
- Comments - comment to an order.
The "Max Spread" parameter controls the spread value. Above this value no order will be opened
Minor bug fixes
- Added variable "One Deal": when it is "true" the EA will place orders only once a day, when it is "false" the EA works as usual.
- Enable Trailing - enable/disable trailing
- Trailing Signal - the level, at which trailing is activated
- Trailing Level - new stop loss level
- Fixed several errors.
- Now the EA can work on any timeframe.
- Removed conversion of points. Now the stop order levels are set in points of the currency pairs. It allows using the EA with metals.