YPY EA Immortalis Basic
YPY EA Immortalis Basic is an innovative trading robot, which uses a complex of several thousand unique virtual strategies and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
This current "Basic" version of the YPY EA Immortalis robot is recommended for trading only GBPUSD (М15).
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Immortalis NG (next generation) robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: GBPUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, NZDUSD. Timeframe: М15
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot (Martingale) in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures.
- Fully automated trading
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode= Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade
- Trade – trading mode
- Pausetrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- High - high risk
- Medium - medium risk
- Low - low risk
- Minimum - minimum risk
- OFF - disables the automatic money management system and allows the user to customize the lot size manually using the Lot parameter
- VirtualLot – the lot size for virtual trading (maximum value is 0.1)
- MinLeverage – minimum leverage size required for opening new orders
- MinMarginLevel – minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage when opening orders
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual time offset of the trade server relative to GMT in hours
- MaxDrawdown – maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day)
- Testing and determining risks used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- The developer adapts the EA to short-term trading until the next update, but not more than one month. Due to this, it is recommended to regularly follow the EA updates and always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type
- Recommended leverage is 1:50 and higher
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200
- Minimum deposit is $1000 (cents for cent accounts).
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.
If you use several symbols or trading systems on your account, the minimum risk is recommended (AutoMM=Minimum). Do not increase your risk over the Medium level.
Important notice for all users:
1. Always remember, that if a developer published a product free of charge, this does not mean that you can overuse questions without reading the information provided earlier.
All users are recommended to carefully read the product description and all comments before using the product.
If you are too lazy to do that, you show disrespect to the developer, who does not have to repeat the same thing to each user.
In this case, please do not be surprised by anything and do not ask for help.
We will only answer the questions of the users who abide by this recommendation in a proper manner and to the full extent.
2. !!! Dear users, if you prefer a calm trading or if you are not familiar with the product, we recommend using AutoMM=Minimum
3. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account, and to use thee EA on a live account only after the tests. Users can understand and see the operation of the trading logic only by testing it on their own.