YPY EA Immortalis Basic
YPY EA Immortalis Basic is a trading robot, which uses a complex of several thousand virtual strategies and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
For diversification, the EA uses a portfolio of independent strategies, including trading in short-term and long-term trends, trading based on strong levels. The EA trades all these strategies at a virtual scope, aggregating virtual orders into real orders opened on the account. You can read about the aggregation in the blog.
This trading system used a gradual dynamic lot in trading, but with various limitations and forced closures. This is fundamentally different from the martingale system, since this expert will not wait forever for the price to roll back and will always strictly limit losses.
This current "Basic" version of the YPY EA Immortalis robot is recommended for trading only GBPUSD (М15).
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Immortalis NG (next generation) robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD. Timeframe: М15
- Fully automated trading
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL5\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Testing and determining risks used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA uses explicit control of bar opening.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- Limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
Disabled the leverage check (MinLeverage) when testing in the strategy tester.
The portfolio of the strategies used in this version remains the same, so that users can independently compare the trading results of the new and previous version. This allows seeing the result of improving the trading logic on the current history period, which was not included in the optimization period (up to February 2018).
Additional significant improvements in trading logic are planned for the next versions, which will increase the efficiency of trading (currently in the active phase of the final testing).
Fixed error that could appear in case of missing history data.
Performed additional adaptation of the EA to the trading conditions of various brokers.
Added support for the new feature "Safe StopLevel" (ratio of TP to SL is 1:1/10), which allows using a real protective stop loss level ten times smaller.
This allows reducing the losses by 10 times in case of disconnection from the trading server or broker, and also in case of strong anomalous price fluctuations. This feature is active by default.
If you use several symbols or trading systems on your account, the minimum risk is recommended (AutoMM=Minimum). Do not increase your risk over the Medium level.
Important notice for all users:
1. Always remember, that if a developer published a product free of charge, this does not mean that you can overuse questions without reading the information provided earlier.
All users are recommended to carefully read the product description and all comments before using the product.
If you are too lazy to do that, you show disrespect to the developer, who does not have to repeat the same thing to each user.
In this case, please do not be surprised by anything and do not ask for help.
We will only answer the questions of the users who abide by this recommendation in a proper manner and to the full extent.
2. !!! Dear users, if you prefer a calm trading or if you are not familiar with the product, we recommend using AutoMM=Minimum
3. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account, and to use thee EA on a live account only after the tests. Users can understand and see the operation of the trading logic only by testing it on their own.