Veno EA is a safe and fully automated medium-term trading robot.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc.
Veno Expert System automatically analyzes the appearance of participants with distinct preference towards buying or selling on the market. Trades are conducted on strong cluster and news based movements. The robot automatically analyzes the market volumes and volatility and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly sets breakeven levels and features the built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA has the functions of the multi-currency trading. The Virtual Mode allows you to place orders and net profit levels without a broker.
Basic EA settings are already configured for EURUSD (M30, H1, H4) and GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD (M30, H1, H4) and GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtest Veno Expert System with the simulation coefficient of not less then 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Lot - lot size;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- CheckLevels - estimated number of levels;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers.
- ShowInfo- show/hide extra info;
- Optimize - enable optimization for fast testing in the terminal;
- VirtualMode - virtual pending order application mode;
- Trailing - enable/disable breakeven position processing mode;
- TrailStart - activate breakeven level (in points);
- TrailStopPercent - breakeven level setting percentage;
- SplitProfitLots - profitable order division mode;
- StartSplitPips - points of profit to start dividing a profitable deal;
- SplitPrercentProfit - profit percentage for each profitable deal division;
- SplitLot - closed lot volume for dividing a profitable deal;
- AutoLot - enable/disable deal volume auto selection mode;
- BalancePerLot - number of the account balance units per the specified Lot deal volume;
- CheckTime - EA hourly work mode;
- StartHour - operation start (in hours);
- StopHour - operation stop (in hours);
- CommentDeals - custom comments for deals