Fully automatic Expert Advisor that uses an advanced algorithm for determining the price reversal levels.
The EA can work on the major symbols, but it is recommended to use cross rates with low spread.
The EA showed good result on EURCHF M1.
The Expert Advisor uses candle Open prices. Stop Loss and Take Profit are always used to protect your deposit.
You only need to set an acceptable money management and specify GMT time of your broker's server in the EA settings.
The EA can work with any account type, but it is recommended to use a five-digit NDD, ECN or STP account with low spread and fast execution. The minimum leverage is 1:100.
Money Management - money management and acceptable risks
- MM method - money management method
- FixLot - fixed lot (Lot Size value is used)
- Standard - use non-linear lot size management: the higher the balance growth, the lower the risks
- Extreme - linear lot size increase when the balance is increased
- Lot Size - initial lot for your balance
- Balance - initial balance for lot calculation
- Stop Loss - stop loss*
- Take Profit - take profit*
- Use Time Wisely - enable/disable trading time
- Broker GMT - your broker's server time zone**
- Start Hour - trading start hour
- Start Minute - trading start minute
- End Hour - trading end hour
- End Minute - trading end minute
- Friday Exit - Friday trading end hour
Terminal Settings - terminal and interaction with the trade server
- Max Spread - maximum acceptable spread*
- Slippage - maximum acceptable price slippage*
- Magic Number - EA's order ID
- Order Comment - order comment
- Buy Color - buy label color
- Sell Color - sell label color
- Close Color - position closing label color
- Stop Color - stop loss label color
* Specify values for four-digit quotes. The EA will recalculate them for five-digit quotes automatically.
** Make sure to specify your broker's trade server time zone (GMT) here, not your local time zone.