The Expert Advisor is based on a trend indicator.
The EA is designed for participation in contests.
Trade entries – in the trend direction.
The strategy is simple - attempt to build up the deposit faster than drawdown and diversify risks.
In case the trend changes, it is possible to manually close unprofitable trades. Or set the Use_TimeCloseAll parameter to true, so that the EA closes trades at the end of the day.
Working timeframe - H1.
The EA trades on 10 currency pairs with GMT0 in the settings according to the list:
- EURUSD – 11:45,
- USDJPU – 01:45,
- GBP/USD – 11:45,
- USD/CHF – 02:45,
- AUD/USD – 17:45,
- USD/CAD – 15:45,
- NZD/USD – 18:45,
- EUR/GBP – 10:45,
- AUDCHF – 03:45,
- GBRJPY – 10:45
The Main EA Parameters
- Start_Hour - the EA operation start time (hours)
- Start_Minuts - the EA operation start time (minutes)
- Use_TimeCloseAll - enable closing all orders at the end of the day (true/false)
- TimeCloseAll - time to close all orders
- Stop_BE - breakeven level
- TrailingStop – enable trailing stop (if 0 – disabled)
- TrailingStep - trailing step
- REPEAT - open new orders on the currency pair if there are other opened orders.
- Trade_Orders - number of simultaneously opened orders
- Max_Orders - maximum number of simultaneously opened orders
- TakeProfit - take profit (5-digit points)
- StopLoss - stop loss (5-digit points)
- Lots - Lot size to enter a trade
- MAGIC - magic number (should be specified for each instance of the EA on the account individually)
- Lot size – 0.1 per 1000 USD (when using 10 currency pairs, 0.01 Lot per pair)
- Use VPS hosting
- The smaller the broker spread, the better.