EA Channel Trading System
This grid Expert Advisor is based on the Channel Trading System indicator, it can build up a grid of orders or increase the lot size after reaching stop loss. It is recommended to use accounts with low spread. Recommended deposit is $100 and higher.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- Initial Lot - initial lot;
- Lot Multiplier - lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Max Lot - maximum lot for the EA operation;
- Grid Step - step between orders in points;
- Take Profit, points - take profit in points;
- Stop Loss, points - stop loss in points from the first order;
- Trail Start, points - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance, points - trailing stop distance;
- Start Time - operation start time by the server time;
- Stop Time - operation end time by the server time;
- Magic - magic number for the EA to distinguish its position from other orders. If you set the same magic number on multiple pairs, the EA will trade them one by one. To enable simultaneous trading on multiple pairs, set a different Magic number on each chart.
- Signal Bar - open orders according to the signal of the indicator on the current or closed bar;
- Distance - distance to the green channel for opening orders.