Email Drawdown Alert
Free informative Indicator-helper. It'll be usefull for traders who trade many symbols or using grid systems (Averaging or Martingale).
It has a number of settings:
- Count deposite drawdown according equity value and send e-mail to user if DD more than set;
- Shows price and remaining pips amount before MarginCall on current chart and Account generally;
- Display summary trade lot on current chart and Account generally;
- Shows distance to nearest TakeProfit on current chart.
For details on how to configure sending e-mails from the terminal please read here
====== Main Options =====
- MaxDrawdownToSendEmail - the drawdown value that you can specify, upon reaching which an email will be sent;
- LabelCornerPosition - setting the position of the information window on the screen corners;
- ShowMarginCall - if true, the MarginCall line and its value will be displayed on the chart.
- ShowLotInfo - Show summary trade lot of all orders on the current pair and account in general.
- ShowTakeProfit - display the information on the remaining number of points to Take profit of the nearest order.
====== Design Options =====
- DrawdownColor, LotsInfoColor, TPInfoColor, MarginCallColor - set colors of the text labels.
- Fixed the initialization error when the terminal is restarted
- deleted duplicate labels
- Added calculation of the shortest distance to StopLoss.
- Added label which shows distance to the nearest take profit on the chart.
- Added MarginCall value for all active trades in points;
- Added ability to select the text color.
- Added ability to place the data at different corners of the screen;
- Added MagrinCall data and line display setting. Now, you can clearly see how many points a symbol has yet to go before the deposit is completely lost.
Sending emails is now managed by a global variable: if the indicator is placed on several charts, ony one message is sent from the chart of the symbol where the drawdown value specified in the settings is the least of all indicator values.
Sending messages is resumed after the drawdown level is halved.
If you detect an error or freezing, please contact me, so that I can improve the indicator operation.