RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems

Currently I am moderating the RAS service. If we will have the other moderators so they will post here.

It is as the log for moderators. Besides, you can speak with them on this thread concerning moderating problems.

Most moderation day for me is Sunday.

If something will be changed so I will edite this post.

ID 480 was moved to approved mode (vendor: qingye_shu).

You can see this ID on RAS website now.

He did 3965 pips (7613.20 dollars last week) by 89 closed trades, 2 trades are still open, by 0.1 - 0.5 lot size.

Drawdown on balance close trades is 70 dollars, floating dd on equity is about 1,800 dollars.

But you can see it by yourself.

Hope he will create the section here to describe. Because it was 1 wk of his trading only.

ID 481 was approved 2 days ago and ID 477 was approved today. Vendor: Stace. His RAS thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179176

As I understand, 481 is working on real money account and 477 is demo account.

For 481 as I see: min lot size 0.01 and max for closed trades 0.37 (it is for lot multiplier = 1). If you want to use those signals so please contact with the vendor first. If you will use lot multiplier = 2 so your (if you are buyer) min lot size will be 0.02 and max 0.74/

But as I see: max simultanious open trades is 14. And you can see floating drawdown from advanced stats (most big distabce between yellow line abd blue line in dollars by scale). It is not big as I see: about 800 dollars.

By the way, I recommend to use lot multiplier = 1 only for this ID.

IDs 473 and 474 were moved to approved mode 2 days ago.

Vendor: 4XAB

As we can see from advanced stats: min lot size is 0.01 and max 0.03 or 0.04. Max simultanious open trades 3 (pending orders mostly) or 24.

As I see: one ID is trading by pending orders and the other one - by market price.

newdigital:
ID 140 was moved to suspended mode automatically because of inactivity during the 1 month. It is free signals having 8 subscribers. But the vendor did not trade for 1 month so RAS server moved his ID to suspended mode. If the vendor is planning to use this ID so please contact with me by PM or email.

ND, Can you please check this ID is correct.

I have been trading with ID 140 last week, and currently have trades open

ID 104 was moved to suspended mode automatically because of inactivity during the 1 month. It is free signals having 8 subscribers. But the vendor did not trade for 1 month so RAS server moved his ID to suspended mode.

If the vendor is planning to use this ID so please contact with me by PM or email.

Not 140. Sorry.

I corrected my post.

140 is on approved mode.

I was talking about ID 104.

140 is on approved mode:

I was talking about 104.

Sorry.

Files:
140_2202.jpg  31 kb

newdigital:
140 is on approved mode:

I was talking about 104.

Sorry.

No problem

newdigital:
ID 480 was moved to approved mode (vendor: qingye_shu).

You can see this ID on RAS website now.

He did 3965 pips (7613.20 dollars last week) by 89 closed trades, 2 trades are still open, by 0.1 - 0.5 lot size.

Drawdown on balance close trades is 70 dollars, floating dd on equity is about 1,800 dollars.

But you can see it by yourself.

Hope he will create the section here to describe. Because it was 1 wk of his trading only.

Hi ND, I will creat a new thread to describe my signal later !

but before that, there is some peoblem on the record of my trades !

please see the pic below, note the trades with MID(1137592), you may find that there are 8 trades which have the same MID, but in fact, i only made one trade !

so, in fact, i only got 3216 pips (5366.20 dollars) last week !

so, could you please delete the wrong records ? i just want to show people what i really did !

thanks !

best wishes !

Files:

Thanks. I reported about it to the developers.

Can you send log file to my email?

It is in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\files for example ...

Because RAS log file limit is 2 Mb only. It means: if RAS log file is 2 Mb so all logs will be deleted and RAS EA will write to same file from the beginning.

So, it is better to send log file otherwise logs will be deleted in the file if file is 2Mb size.

Reason: