RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 70

Yes, I already read the PDF manual but it is not clear to me what "alertsOn" means. The manual says that "there is no need to [words missing from pdf manual] any additional setting -- Connection logger will work with its default parameters." In that case, why would there be an option for "alertsOn"? What kind of "alert" is being turned "on" or "off"? Does this "switch" turn on and off the "message alert", "sound alert" and "email alert" regardless of each individual setting? Or, does this "switch" turn the "Connection Logger" on and off? Or, something else?

mandelmus:
Y In that case, why would there be an option for "alertsOn"?

For people that wants to have an alert popup on EA.

Download Connection Logger EA from here Downloads | Rent a Signal and check the connection between Metatrader and the broker's server. Because RAS EA is workin only when Metatrader is connected with the broker's server.

Just my experience.

Hi newdigital,

what is going on with TheCable (RAS id 30323)?

It was moved to inactive mode: subscribers can use it and trade.

As I know - there is some internal talking about partials which were not marked as partials by broker.

As a result of those talking as you see - some order types were added.

For example:

S-O is partial sell opened.

B-O is partial buy opened.

B-PC - closed buy partial order.

S-PC - closed sell partial order.

In this way - we all can easy see - which trade was closed and open if partial (means, for example: trade was opened 3 weeks ago and partially closed 5 days ago - and of course - the buyers who subscribed 10 days ago will not receive this trade as main trade was open 3 weeks ago but partially closed only - just for example).

What is the reason behind moving it into inactive status? Is it going to be activated again?

It was the reason.

may be it will be moved to the active mode once again ... most probably but I am not deciding it. As I see - it is 8 pages by talking in live support 1 ticket crossed with internal talking.

Hello ND and team,

Why only 90 days of stats only? I'd like to see at least a year available if possible.

Regards

Reason: