RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 29

Pips weekly, pips totally, dollars weekly, dollars totally, Signal Performance Factor (will give the formula later).

SPF is the best ranking. It will be programmed soon.

All ranking will be your choice (you can choose any by default for yourself).

About ranking ...

As I see - some good discussion is going on on some thread which I renamed to Extreme Signals.

So, I will explain here something.

It was discussed the ranking subject many time for few months. It was the proposal to separate the signals by categories concerning the risk and so on.

So, the main proposal is going to be implemented now.

Igorad invented Signal Performance Factor (SPF).

I will not post whole the formula here but this SPF depends on floating drawdown, min/max lot size and min/max simultanious open trades.

SPF = DD_Factor * Nact_Factor * Nlot_Factor,

where

- DD_Factor - drawdown factor (based on equity floating drawdown);

- Nact_Factor - number of active trades factor (based on min/max number of simultaneously opened trades)

- Nlot_Factor - number of lot factor (based on min/max lots size for simultaneously opened trades)

It is not a formula. It is just an explanation. Formula is more complecated.

Because it was not programmed in RAS yet.

It was programmed in Igorad's new version of his SignalAnalyzer indicator (v1.28) which I am distributing upon to the vendors' request (if you are vendor and you do not have it - send PM/email to me or to Linuxser).

Based on this SPF so every signal can be under Moderate category, or Extreme category. Moderate means: classical systems. Extreme - any others - martingale or any.

If SPF is above zero so it is moderate.

In this case we can easy separate the signals by risk but buyers.

For example, it is the performance of SPF of one of the vendor since the beginning of the trading:

And it is same vendor's performance since 7th of May:

As you see: SPF is positive. Since 7th of May - very good value of SPF. Because maximum possible is 100. Usual value for moderate signal is around 1 ... very very good is 12 or 15 (some elite section signals). But 20, or 30, or 40 - it is perfect. means: not risky.

And the example of risky (Extreme) signal (different vendor):

It is the idea to place the value of this SPF on RAS website and implement the ralking based on ti as well in the way as Moderate Signals and Expteme Signals.

By the way, I am distributing this indicator to the vendors and if you are the vendor and do not have it - send PM or email. The buyers can ask for this SPF value as well but the values may be placed on RAS website for all the signals so everybody can see and decide: quick profit for the short time but risky (Extreme Signal) or usual by Moderate.

Just for information.

Files:

Hi newdigital,

Please can you add a pair suffix "fxr" to RAS.

I'll like to use (as buyer) signal Nr 644 on OCFX.

Thank you in advance. Best regards.

Hi wiosna,

As I know - all possible suffixes were added by programming way.

Try on demo.

If not - go to Help page in RAS website, create the ticket and so on (I and Linuxser will be there together with all the developers as well).

Question for Newdigital

Hello, I'm using Brocompany's trading platform ( MT4), but yesterday I've subscribe to Trigg'3dComTrSys(485) Signals, RAS trying to open the order, but nothing happened.Because Brocompany platform not allow to open order at one time make take profit ( or stoploss ), it can be made only after order opening. The AlPari.ru doesn't have such kind of problems. Can you give me an advise? Thanks.

Hi chimuria,

Is it STP? ECN?

Because it was fixed already with new 1.28 version of RAS EA. Use buyer_stp_broker = true in the settings of RAS EA.

Just some information.

New 1.29 version of RAS EA will be uploaded to RAS website soon (next week).

Fixing:

- lot multiplier bug fixed (which cr_redfox reported);

- 1.29 is multi-currency version (vendors can use the deposit in any currency in Metatrader).

--------

Information to the vendors who are trading on non-USD accounts:

Vendors who are trading on non-USD account - please update your RAS EA next week to 1.29 version. Also all the trades will be deleted for this vendors (because it was bug with non-USD accounts) but you can continue as before with no problem at all - but with 1.29 version only.

The following vendors: roromaru, Super JTrade, SushiTrader and ClockFX - you will need to update your RAS EA to 1.29 version next week because you are trading on Metatrader's account with JPY currency.

---------------

To all other vendors: if you are planning to use non-USD account with metatrader - update your RAS EA to 1.29 version (next week).

thanks

it's ok now

RAS in More than one Metatrader Platform

If I subscribe for more than one Signal, how am I able to run EA in Multiple Metatrader Accounts

EDWINHP:
If I subscribe for more than one Signal, how am I able to run EA in Multiple Metatrader Accounts

You could install several MT4 and by set an unique buyer_install_version figure on each of you will receive your subscribed EA trades on all your accounts.

Reason: