RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 60

Bill FX:
All commercial signals at RAS are free for elite members ?

No. Commercial signals are related to the vendors who are selling it. We are talking about elite section of the forum only.

I want to remind to all the vendors: if your signal is inactive so no one can subscribe.

To activate your signals - please send request to RAS live support, or post on any thread in this section.

RAS moderators can not activate any signal without any contact with the vendors.

Be more initiative.

Because I see that some signals are having good performance, some of them are having the clones (automatic buyers) with good performance, but the vendors are keeping silence...

they didnot show the graphs of the preformance before you resgister

I did not know about it.

Thanks for reporting.

I will re-sent this suggestion to the developers.

sorry

im sorry for the post i posted before , thanks to the admins for restoring my account

is this forum for the disscussion of the elite section in RAS or the elite section in tsd-forex ?

if it isfor the elite section of RAS , i wasnt very happy with there service as i find it very crafty that they didnot show the graphs of the preformance before you resgister , it should be just like the monthly payment ones , you should be able to see the data before subscribing to them , because that would have saved me some money , the graphs were very jitery at best they when up and down with masive losses , and you couldent see this in the 90, 60, 30 day % profit because allot of the time they shut on a positive , but no one in there right mind would trade these signals on a live account its just to high risk , infact risk isnt the right word there just massive swings that will wipe out any account .

so all im saying is that you should be able to see the elite section as you can see the comercial signals before you pay 12$/month , and you only pay when you want to try out a signal or subscribe to it for longer term...

i think i may have started to ramble on so im going to stop here ...

thank you again admin for restoring my account

one last thing , i think this is one of the best frex forums arround ....

thanks

ALL Signals suspended!!!

ALL signals are suspended... what the heck is goin on? You RAS guys gonna lose a lot of subscribers with all these glitches you have on this site!!!

ALL the pay signals say suspended!!!!!!! Whats going on RAS???????? I closed some trades in profit I sure hope they went through.

I spend many hours per day researching

piphunter12:
ALL signals are suspended... what the heck is goin on? You RAS guys gonna lose a lot of subscribers with all these glitches you have on this site!!!

RAS is more for the benefit of others than myself, as I don't get paid squat here. I would appreciate it if my two signals would be activated.

Forex Grid Ranger (ID 1213)

and

FGR2 (ID 21325)

Thanks...

Getting spamming/ possibly phishing email?

from info@rentasignal.com

reply-to info@rentasignal.com

to ""

date Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM

subject RAS Support Service: Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf

mailed-by server.rentasignal.com

hide details 1:00 PM (2 hours ago)

Hello

Signal 'Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf' mode was changed to Suspended

http:///signal/view/417 (phishing email? http:///)

AND ALSO---

Hello

Signal 'Ultmate2' mode was changed to Suspended

http:///signal/view/580

redirects to yeah.com ??

Reason: