RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 33

wilson0205:
now I have 2 pairs which are not listed in pause/resume section opening trades. EURGBP and AUDCAD.

You can't see something like the picture? move to a next window?

At least you should have a second window.

Files:
capture1001.jpg  74 kb

Yes, I think Linuxser is right.

Hi linuxuser,

I use another username to subscribe (jeanslvia) to subscribe to the Classic signal by Prido. The AUDCAD and EURGBP pair have not appeared on the stats page even after 2 1/2 hour into trade (now as I write).

And I want to report another error message I encountered today. When I set buyer_lots_max_per_trade to 0.1, I got error messages like this:

Rentasignal GBPJPY.usd, H1 Order 958304 Close Error - 136 off quotes

The error keeps streaming whenever I put buyer_lots_max_per_trade with value less than 0.2. If I put 0.2, there is no problem. Any idea?

Files:

And also responding to linuxuser's question, I attached screengrabs of the pause/resume section I took just now. 2 pages of them. Still no AUDCAD or EURGBP.

Files:

Hi wilson0205,

I and Linuxser - we are not the developers of RAS service. What we know - we know and what we do not know - we do not know. The best way is to sent those 2 issues to the developers and they are inside support link in Help page with RAS. It is the way we are communicating with them.

For example, when you are creating the ticket in support so I or Linuxser can reply. But most often - we are just re-sending your message to the developers, receiving their reply and replying to you. In some cases they can reply to you directly without our participation.

Because you know ... It will be necessary to post log file once again and screenshot ... so please - go to Help page with RAS website and to support. Because we (you, I and Linuxser) we can speak between each other as much as we want ... but real fixing the bugs are going within support link by the developers.

Because when you go to help support link on RAS website - it is official request for help. And the developers are fully instructed to take care about it.

RAS Execution Problems on Signal 503

Hi,

I did a bit of reconciliation of my live Alpari UK account with the RAS website for the signals, and have found that the 503 (EUR/USD signals, I have the EUR/GBP scalper switched off) is suffering very badly lately from execution delays and missed trades, which is seriously hurting the system.

Attached is a spreadsheet of my live trades from March 19 until May 29.

I just did some checks there and noticed that there were some trades that did not execute at all, e.g. May 29th RAS ID 261737 never got executed on my account, but its showing a profit of 103 pips on the RAS site.

Also, yesterday RAS ID 266160 shows a profit of 109 pips on the RAS site, but this trade actually made a loss of 4 pips on my live account. Another example is that on May 25th, the RAS site is showing a profit for trade 256733 of 32 pips, but this made a small loss on my live account, as can be seen from the attached spreadsheet. Yet another example is RAS ID 252629, showing a profit of 111 pips on the RAS site but made a loss of 2 pips of so on my live account.

I was running the RAS EA v1.22 during this time on my live account.

I have confirmed with the signal provider that the RAS stats are correctly reflecting the proper trades (for all trades on this signal but for one last week which was missed by RAS).

Any help would be appreciated. I just upgraded to RAS EA v1.28, should this help matters?

Execution problems!

Many thanks for posting your trades.

503 is my SwingTrader EUR-USD system.

Some general comments:

1.The system itself is not execution critical at all

2.System stays in the trades long enough for a RAS reetry(price crosses again "fill")

I am very concerned, that even such a slow moving system like 503 can not be almost exactly replicated with the RAS EA.

That seems to be a consistent and persistent problem for my subscribers.

Janus

It would probably be good if you guys can put the number of subscribers in. I have a funny feeling that alot of the EA's being traded are wipe out machines, things that defy market logic and are good ways to blow up accounts. Like martingale, or overleveraged scalping which will never get execution on a live account anyway.

A sudden change in subscribers would mean that people are running away from disaster, as signal hoppers dont really make a big diff in subscriber numbers.

Also a clean up on risk would be great, removing all subscribable signals that hold -50% balance at one time.

A bit more safety for clients funds is required, that will attract more subscribers for everyone and it also means rentasignal makes more money. At the moment it looks like a bit of a spawning ground for get rich quick people.

JanusTrading:
Many thanks for posting your trades.

503 is my SwingTrader EUR-USD system.

Some general comments:

1.The system itself is not execution critical at all

2.System stays in the trades long enough for a RAS reetry(price crosses again "fill")

I am very concerned, that even such a slow moving system like 503 can not be almost exactly replicated with the RAS EA.

That seems to be a consistent and persistent problem for my subscribers.

Janus

Hi guys, I was just being nosey and had a look in on this thread.

I can safely say that neither I nor my subscribers past and present have had any problems with execution. RAS has been extremely accurate + or - a pip here and there. Obviously scalping systems could differ but my systems are not scalpers. Just thought it worth a mention.

Reason: