RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 89

I would never trust any RAS support any more ! they only ask you to create a ticket, just create a ticket ! and after you create a ticket, no reply !

and with this bad support, the RAS take 40% service fee !

could any body solve this problem for me ? look at the chart on my RAS website, you see the equity line on 2010-12-07 going down to 165$ and then up to 3657$, this is impossible ! I am sure that my account did not have so big movement at that day !

the link: http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/stats/stats_big_graph/32821?deposit=500&lotsize=0.01

so, could any body solve this for me ? with this chart, it would make people feel that this signal is not safe !

Files:
wrong_stats.jpg  96 kb

sonia8261:
I would never trust any RAS support any more ! so, could any body solve this for me ? with this chart, it would make people feel that this signal is not safe !

Hi sonia8261,

Equity (data feed) is coming automatically to RAS server using data which is same with your broker. And this equity line is automatic drawing/painting. Yes, I agree that this equity is very approximate. The only way to do it to ask the support to contact with the developers and they can create more smoothing equity line: in this case such the spykes will not be drawing.

--------------

It is your signal (see image below): data downloaded by me from RAS server by excel file, and price is used for Alpari Metatrader, indicator to show the trades/equity/balance was created by Igorad. Blue line is the equity and yellow line is balance.

You can see (lot multiplier = 1):

So, no this spyke. We do not see it (I took all your trades in excel file and placed them to Alpari Metatrader).

The only thinking that your initial deposit may be too small as max floating drawdown may be 300 or more as I see (because some trades are opened with no stop loss values). Initial deposit as 1,000 may be fine for lot multiplier = 1.

Your system is good with low drawdown (drawdown factor is 72 is very good - means: small drawdown) and good annual ROI as 4857%. And it is moderate system with Signal Performance Factor as 6 (6 is very very good results - seems - not risky system). And Sharpe as 0.27 is also good (Sharpe as 1 is for deposit in Swiss bank ).

And it is your system with 500 dollars initial deposit and with lot multiplier = 0.5:

I think - lot multiplier = 0.5 is more good for the people with small deposit in case as some few trades are opened with no stop loss.

--------------

sonia8261,

Go to RAS support and ask them to fix spike on equity.

Create the ticket, post the link to your signal, post your image, say that equity is yellow line on your image and that it is the spike which does not exist in Metatrader. And ask them to re-send your information to the developers to fix it.

RAS support people are not the programmers so give as much information to them as possible to as simple way as possible.

Files:

Hi ND, thanks for you help !

You are really a good man !

you do really a good job here !

As often as we are in difficulty, we always can get a lot of help from you ! it seems you are always ready to give your help when we are in trouble !

thank you VERY much !

just as you said, I create a ticket, and post the image !

now, I can do nothing but just wait for their reply !

Hope they could fix it ASAP !

One suggestion to the vendors making many signals (more than 2):

it is more effective/more good to have 1 thread here with many visitors instead of 5 or 10 threads with no visitors.

So, it is better to have 1 thread per RAS username: you will have more subscribers. Believe me - I know what I am talking about - it is based on my experience here on the forum.

-------------

Some vendor spammed the forum hardly everywhere.

So, I just started my Sunday with deleting the spam for few hours which came from RAS section/service... (to this vendor: Next time - I will ban you).

Just a suggestion in this case:

make your own promotion in twitter, in facebook, in LJ, download Yoono, use posterous, collect the people around yourself - it is few hours in a day but you will have more subscribers anyway. Much more better than spammming the forum in Sunday morning

How to make the most out of Autotrading FX signals

Please find interview with with Mr. Emilio Lujan, CEO of Rentasignal.com

I find a new factor on the RAS: Signal Ratio !

seems it is the new factor to rank the signal !

could any one tell me How to calculate the signal ratio ? what is the formula ?

I asked for the RAS LIVE support, but seems he had no idea on this new factor, even he did not know this factor before I told him !

Live support ? just a joke !

best wishes !

Ras-Support ?????

Good day and a happy new year

Since the Ras-Support is no response.

I asked here to

I have a problem with the execution of trades.

The picture is visible, the positions will be closed immediately after opening.

Metatrader I reinstalled. RAS as well.

I have subscribed to the MACD Trader (ID Signal: 32 821)

This signal is very good, but I can not trust RAS.

What use is a signal that is not forwarded properly.

If this does not improve, I have to cancel it again. I'm hoping for quick verification.

Excuse my English, it is translated.

Thank you

eisbaer

Files:
bild-1.jpg  85 kb

New activation method

Hello,

From now one Rentasignal activation process for signal changed a little.

When you create a signal to sell it's inactive by default but NOW you can make it active with just one click.

Your signals will only be available for subscription on FIND A SIGNAL web page, once they are activated. You can activate your signals from their web page by clicking above on the name of the signal, then on ACTIVATE.

Remember to allow subscriptions you need to have your signal activated.

But you can trade and send your trades to our site normally, no matter the status of the signal.

If your signal becomes non active or suspended for some reason you will have to request assistance from staff to make it active again. ACTIVATION REQUEST will be shown now on the place of ACTIVATE.

Be careful with clicking on the Activation link if you don't have any statements yet or you don't think to trade as usual. Can compromise the future of the signal.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL SIGNALS NEED TO BE ACTIVATED IN ORDER TO AVOID DELETION AFTER 15 DAYS.

Regards.

Thanks Linuxser for the information.

So, vendors do not need to create their promotional threads on tsd and/or anywhere to activate their signals (it was my idea about the threads)?

Seems - RAS service found the other way of promotion other than people-to-people talking. But I want to remind that all vendors are having subscribers right now (and had it before) ONLY because they are having their threads on tsd (and vendors came to RAS on this way too).

Just for information.

FXCM small print - am I ok??

Hi

I've just funded my FXCM account ready to put RAS into practice. I notice on FXCMs email there is a line saying:

'eligibility for automated trading systems is limited to Professional Clients only'.

What does this mean and does it affect us??

Thanks and best wishes

Daniel

Reason: