RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 66

ok, but I was referring to the hack and trades getting closed when the vendors weren't closing anything, etc..

As I know - database was fixed, balace/equity graph for some vendors - not yet: it will be fixed today in the evening (some vendors reported + I see that elite section EAs "balanced" wrongly on the images).

The trades for some buyers were closed. For some buyers - not closed (I know it because I am a buyer and some trades were not closed).

And as usually - I resend all the suggestions from this section to the developers irrespective off: good ones or bad ones. For example - I re-sent almost whole this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592 to them by email

Accessing to the same account from multiple locations

nvmd, sending mail

Just to let ras people know... your code for your website is not encrypted, if anyone wants it, let me know I'll send it to you. The errors people have been getting. produces a link to the source code and directory of RAS website.... nice job guys!

2 new payment gateways:

moneybookers and webmoney.

There are some rules how it works.

1. If person already selected one payment gateway (moneybookers for example) so he/she can use the other getaway (paypal for example) only if unsubscribe from moneybookers.

2. Moneybookers is working in same way as paypal.

3. Webmoney is working in another way:

- Trial signal: invoice on users webmoney account which must be paid within 7 days, if user do not pay these money then RAS unsubscribe user, if user pay this invoice then signal became paid!

- How paid signals are working with webmoney payment gateway: every month RAS is sending invoice to user webmoney account FOR EVERY SUBSCRIPTION with possibility to pay within 5 days! if user do not pay this invoice then RAS unsubscribe user.

Just for information.

Just one example with ID 650 about howto find the signals and to understand: it will be good for your or not.

1. Go to signal page.

In our example - it is this page: MartinRage - EURUSD/GBPUSD - no hedge | Rent a Signal

Click on 'View all orders' link to see all the trades, just to understand this system.

In our example you can see that it is martingale.

2. Go to advanced stats for this signal.

In our example:

3. See some general information about the signal (min/max lot size, how many pairs are traded and so on):

4. Check the performance for every pair (in case we do not want to trade martingale with all the pairs).

In our case - I selected EURUSD and so on - see image:

Please note that:

Max Lot size

Min Lot size

Max active trades

Min active trades

and floating drawdown

are very important to select your initial deposit size.

Just to understand: can you use this signal or not; your deposit is big enough to use it, or not.

You can click on the image to make it bigger by size:

Floating drawdown.

It is the distance between blue line (balance) and yellow line (equity):

Please note: it is drawdown related to Alpari etc brokers.

If you are using IBFX mini type of account - your drawown will be in 10 times smaller.

Also note that it is 3 month data only.

So, having the balance/equity image for your selected lot multiplier and your deposit size, max lot size and max open trades (important for margin) - you can select the signal/pair to trade.

-----------

Same with any other signals.

Just for information.

Files:
650_1110_1.jpg  33 kb
650_1110_2.jpg  32 kb
650_1110_3.jpg  111 kb
650_1110_4.jpg  84 kb
650_1110_5.jpg  22 kb

RAS EA crashes my forex.com mt4

i have lost a lot of money since the RAS EA is not stable with forex.com mt4 it would open trades then at random times when so it held on to orders longer than it should have It basically wiped out my account in 3 days.

i2k:
i have lost a lot of money since the RAS EA is not stable with forex.com mt4 it would open trades then at random times when so it held on to orders longer than it should have It basically wiped out my account in 3 days.

Hi i2k,

I am making the clones (automatic buyers) using Alpari UK and forex.com broker. No problem with forex.com.

It was something in the very beginning but when I updated Metatrader - no any problem.

You can see this ID 532 and the clone (buyer of this signal) - ID 21237. This 21237 is the buyer of 532 using forex.com broker.

I understand that not all the signals are profitable ...

But personally I do not have the problems with forex.com sorry.

I am planning to start the clones with real money (just to select few signals and use it with some brokers with real money account and send the performance back to RAS website as the clone). I am thinking to start from next month. Will see. I will try to select the signals, I will post my thinings about why, lot multiplier, will post the results as a buyer and so on.

Just an idea.

Hi!

At least one time each week i got this error: "there is no connection with your broker"

I'm running TadafulFX Metatrader4 on a ForexVPS server 24/24 and there was never anny comunication problem with the broker.

Today i lost 400 pips because my RAS ea did not pick two signals because of this error!!

What can i do about this?????

Reason: