RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 68

RAS improvements and moderation procedure

Some improvements were made on RAS website.

Account info and avatar.

Any user will have account info and avatar from now and avatar will be shown near user signal and in user profile.

How to use/edit it?

Go to My Account - Edit Account Info and fill 'Account Advanced Information' with your account info and upload your avatar.

Unsubscribe button for Elite subscribers.

Elite subscribers have unsubscribe button now in My Account -> My products.

15 days of inactivity rule.

From now - this rule is implemented to free, commercial signals and to any signals with no trades.

It means that if you created the signal and your signal did not have any open trade for 15 days - the signal will be suspended automatically. To unsuspend - make request in RAS live support.

Approvement Request button.

From now - activation of any signal is more automated: if the vendor wants for his/her signal to be moved from inactive to active mode - so he/she can go to signal page and press Approvement Request link.

Request to activate the signal will be send to the moderators automatically.

Please note: moderators of RAS will activate the signals based on the performance. Besides, high priority for them in case of activation is the following: vendor should be public vendor having the thread on this tsd forum (or/and on the other forums/blogs) to allow the buyers and future possible subscribers to receive the information directly from the vendor and ask the questions.

Public vendors are high priority for any activation procedure.

Forum TSD elite members and RAS elite users.

If you know - there is some synchronization of the members subscribed to elite from RAS with the members subscribed to elite from the forum. This synchronization was made to avoid any double paying: if you are elite member of the forum so you do not need to oay to RAS to be RAS elite member (and opposite).

To make this synchronization so you need:

- if you subscribed to elite section of the forum - you can go to RAS, login (or register and login), go to My Account - Edit Account Info, find 'Elite User Login Info' and write your forex tsd forum elite username and password. And RAS website will recognize you as RAS elite user (to trade elite section signals from elite section of the forum).

- if you subscribed to RAS elite signals - you can go to the your User Control Panel Forex Trading and find Edit RAS Elite User Options and write RAS Elite User login and RAS Elite User password. And forex tsd forum will recognize you as elite member of the forum.

Hi, I've a question.

I use RAS with 2 signals on my Alpari UK Live account. Today I opened a demo account with FXCM UK and tried to run RAS with that account.

But every time I allow EA to run, I receive "OrderSend 130: invalid stops" error. But one of my signals don't use stop losses and the other one's stop loss ib about 500 pips away.

I tried the same with ODL and IBFX too. ODL is the same with FXCM, the same error. But IBFX worked fine with no errors.

I was thinking to open a Live account with FXCM UK but in this situation, it seems useless.

Anyone has any idea about how to solve that problem?

Thanks.

You should setbuyer_stp_broker option to truefor FXCM and ODL and I guess your problem is going to be solved

recepoflas:
Hi, I've a question.

I use RAS with 2 signals on my Alpari UK Live account. Today I opened a demo account with FXCM UK and tried to run RAS with that account.

But every time I allow EA to run, I receive "OrderSend 130: invalid stops" error. But one of my signals don't use stop losses and the other one's stop loss ib about 500 pips away.

I tried the same with ODL and IBFX too. ODL is the same with FXCM, the same error. But IBFX worked fine with no errors.

I was thinking to open a Live account with FXCM UK but in this situation, it seems useless.

Anyone has any idea about how to solve that problem?

Thanks.

Thanks mladen.

I've changed buyer_stp_broker option to true and now it works with FXCM.

Problem solved

I just want to ask: who is MalangFX?

I am about this signal FX Breakout | Rent a Signal as I can not activate it without contacting with the vendor.

And his email is having permanent error and my email message is "returning to the sender".

newdigital:
Some improvements were made on RAS website.

Account info and avatar.

Any user will have account info and avatar from now and avatar will be shown near user signal and in user profile.

How to use/edit it?

Go to My Account - Edit Account Info and fill 'Account Advanced Information' with your account info and upload your avatar.

Unsubscribe button for Elite subscribers.

Elite subscribers have unsubscribe button now in My Account -> My products.

From now - this rule is implemented to free, commercial signals and to any signals with no trades.

It means that if you created the signal and your signal did not have any open trade for 15 days - the signal will be suspended automatically. To unsuspend - make request in RAS live support.

Approvement Request button.

From now - activation of any signal is more automated: if the vendor wants for his/her signal to be moved from inactive to active mode - so he/she can go to signal page and press Approvement Request link.

Request to activate the signal will be send to the moderators automatically.

Please note: moderators of RAS will activate the signals based on the performance. Besides, high priority for them in case of activation is the following: vendor should be public vendor having the thread on this tsd forum (or/and on the other forums/blogs) to allow the buyers and future possible subscribers to receive the information directly from the vendor and ask the questions.

Public vendors are high priority for any activation procedure.

Forum TSD elite members and RAS elite users.

If you know - there is some synchronization of the members subscribed to elite from RAS with the members subscribed to elite from the forum. This synchronization was made to avoid any double paying: if you are elite member of the forum so you do not need to oay to RAS to be RAS elite member (and opposite).

To make this synchronization so you need:

- if you subscribed to elite section of the forum - you can go to RAS, login (or register and login), go to My Account - Edit Account Info, find 'Elite User Login Info' and write your forex tsd forum elite username and password. And RAS website will recognize you as RAS elite user (to trade elite section signals from elite section of the forum).

- if you subscribed to RAS elite signals - you can go to the your User Control Panel Forex Trading and find Edit RAS Elite User Options and write RAS Elite User login and RAS Elite User password. And forex tsd forum will recognize you as elite member of the forum.

I just want to remind something:

And some changes:

- 15 days of inactivity - for commercial signals only (incl free Elite signals).

- for free signals - 1 week inactivity suspending rules.

If you stop with your signal and planning to continue in the future - please, tell about it to moderators before this rules will be affected on your signals automatically.

Cleaning

ND and RAS,

Start charging a listing fee for all signal vendors, who do not have subscribers after the trail period and the nonsense and amateur systems will be gone in no time.

A system vendor, who has profitable signals to offer will have no problems with that.

Janus

For vendors:

SignalAnalyzer indicator was updated by Igorad to v1.29. Now you can see APD, Sharpe, ROI/MaxDD and trade duration.

To receive this indicator - send the message to private group and PM to me (on Monday).

Please note: for vendors only.

I received many email messages during the 2 days: people are asking for RAS support in Russian language.

RAS support.

- Telephone calls - RAS personnel.

- First Level Support - RAS personnel will reply.

- General Support - some members of our forum involved.

- Technical Support - some members of our forum will reply. Besides, RAS developers (programmers) are inside this Technical Support too.

- Accounting - RAS accounting.

RAS support in Russian language is available Contact Us | Rent a Signal in General Support and Technical Support only.

Just for information.

This problem is/was because my ISP uses dual IP's to route traffic, as many ISP's do. I have temporarily fixed the problem by using a different ISP...

Reason: