RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 21

I just received reply from the developers that they made new 1.27 version and this problem was fixed. This version will be uploaded very soon to RAS website.

THANKS!

Supra

newdigital:
I just received reply from the developers that they made new 1.27 version and this problem was fixed. This version will be uploaded very soon to RAS website.

1021- not a valid user account

Hi there,

I am getting this message on my charts.

How should I fix it?

Andy

rarshi:
Hi there,

I am getting this message on my charts.

How should I fix it?

Andy

Try again with your username and key. You're misspelling something.

That error only appears when username and/or key does not match with the one provided by RAS.

1021- not a valid user account

Linuxser:
Try again with your username and key. You're misspelling something. That error only appears when username and/or key does not match with the one provided by RAS.

Hi,

Great, and thank you very much.

It worked as you wrote.

Thanks again.

andy

I think someone else reported this error as well

I signed back up for the elite section again and I still don't see the elite section signals. Is there a database that needs time to update?

NewDigital,

Any idea when the 1.27 will come out because I have paid for service which I cannot use at this time. I just checked the page and 1.26 is still posted.

Thanks, Supra

hi, registered today and bought a singal on ras, but it's not showing up on my account

user on ras: ttteee777

paypal id: 5N466749P4665181A

singal id: 485

ttteee777:
hi, registered today and bought a singal on ras, but it's not showing up on my account

user on ras: ttteee777

paypal id: 5N466749P4665181A

singal id: 485

ok, fixed that, now is showing regularly

one more question:

if a signal operates on various pairs, it is possible to limit it on just one?

Reason: