RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 12

newdigital:
Hi teamrecon,

Just received reply from the developers.

Please re-download last version of EA (1.19) as they just made one fix to it and problem should gone.

Besides, it may be some permissions are lacking for you in your VPS, if you are using VPS with Windows 64 so this windows have permission restrictions, but you need give C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\experts\files\ folder full access (unix system calls it 777 permissions access).

Or do as I am doing for elite servers:

right-click on My Computer - select properties - advanced tab - performance - settings - data execution prevention. Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP.

But first re-download RAS version 1.19 with 2 dll files as it was fixed something now.

--------------

Besides, how to you know that it is 2 same orders?

May be you are having 2 virtual desktop with 2 same metatraders on it? In this case -yes - it will work as 2 separated metatraders. I mean: you login to your vps 2 times and vps is having 2 logins ...

ND,

I downloaded and installed the latest version, thanks to the developers for this. My problem of 2 instances of the EA opening at once was indeed because I had 2 x remote connections opening on my VPS. I realised something was wrong when I could not replace the new dll even with MT closed. A reboot of the VPS solved this and since then all is fine. This would also explain the problems with not been able to delete the csv.

I must apologise to you and the developers for wasting your time, we live and learn

Please pass my thanks to the developers

Regards

Neil

No problem.

Anyway developers create one more version just based on our talking

Only some trades are being traded

Hello

I am trading ID 475 and only some trades are appearing on my platform

Although ras message on screen says for instance 3 trades have occured I might only get one of these trades.

Running 475, 491 and 497

Been running these 3 for a couple days on the same instance with a couple other EAs (those are now turned off) . The other 2 EAs had no built in "Comments" so I never knew which EAs was generating the trades.

But I could never identify and RAS trades at all....

Does the RAS EA identify from which ID the trades are executed from?

If yes, I have another problem.

If no, should would like to see ID identification..

Thanks

Switch "comments" on in Metatrader and you will see ID. As I know - every RAS trades are coming with comments with ID number (seller's ID number):

So, if you are buyer so switch "comments" on:

right mouse click on tertimal window and so on.

As I remember - every single trade in RAS EA are having unique magic number. Unique means: not repeated magic number so you can use this RAS EA together with other your personal EAs.

Files:

cally23:
Hello

I am trading ID 475 and only some trades are appearing on my platform

Although ras message on screen says for instance 3 trades have occured I might only get one of these trades.

As I see: he is having 3 open trades now.

I am not fully understand ...

You can sent RAS log file (for example - from C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\files) together with screenshot to my email for RAS: Help | Rent a Signal

Can you see - it is written email to us?

It is my email address which I am using for RAS.

Just temporarily of course.

So, screenshorts with "comments" on + log file.

To email. Otherwise it is difficult to say what happened ... may be nothing happened ...

-------

Do not attach RAS log files to any post.

The developers created new version of RAS EA. It was not upoaded to ebsite yet because I want to test t for 1 day ... just to be fully sure that everything is fine.

Changes in new 1.20 version:

- partial closing was fixed.

- Now buyers can use many RAS EAs in 1 Metatrader using buyer_install_version parameter so this it was fixed.

- Besides, there is new parameter:

show_error_as_alert

if it is false so RAS EA will not show alert window and alerts will be in Expert tab only (many members requested).

Just want to check if everything is fine and after that I ill report to the developers and ou all can download this new version.

Pairs with suffixes

Hi there, many decent MT4 brokers have suffixes such as:

s

-fx

_fx

and so on.

Currently the RAS EA does not work with them. Can this be implemented asap please?

Cheers

When seller are using the symbols with suffixes so those suffixes are added automatically to the list on RAS server and any user can trade. But if buyer is using the suffixes which are not used by seller before and which are not on the list so it may be the problem.

It is fixing now.

But how ot works for today: if someone is used -fx for example, so it was added automatically.

Seems not any seller used those suffixes.

hi newdigital, obviously a vendor cannot setup different systems for each possible pair suffix such as "s", "-fx", "_fx" as it would create so many systems.

Can you implement this variable in the RAS EA so buyers can choose their own suffix used by their brokers?

Cheers,

Z

Reason: