RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 30

error

What happens with site? i'm trying to subscribe but there is an error :

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_currecncy_caption() in /home/rentasig/public_html/sites/all/modules/payment/payment.pages.inc on line 12"

chimuria:
What happens with site? i'm trying to subscribe but there is an error : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_currecncy_caption() in /home/rentasig/public_html/sites/all/modules/payment/payment.pages.inc on line 12"

Some people reported as well.

I sent it to the developers.

It was fixed.

Thanks for reporting.

no trades active

Hello, i've subcribed to prido signals (806) but it doesn't work

RAS writes 1024- no trades active.

But if I subscribe for any free signal all works...

Here it is

Does not work absolutely

Files:
error_1.jpg  64 kb

Hi ND,

I am getting the following error when clicking on active trades, pending trades, closed trades.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_currecncy_caption() in /home/rentasig/public_html/sites/all/modules/order/order.pages.inc on line 157

teamrecon:
Hi ND,

I am getting the following error when clicking on active trades, pending trades, closed trades.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_currecncy_caption() in /home/rentasig/public_html/sites/all/modules/order/order.pages.inc on line 157

Hi teamrecon,

I re-sent your post to the developers. Hope they will fix it soon.

----------

chimuria,

as I see - ID 806 had just 1 open trades today at midnight. So, it may be right: no any active trades for you because the trades were opened long time ago.

But according my understanding - RAS EA must show about how many trades were out of market price, and so on. But if nothing so it may be an error.

I re-sent your message to the developers now.

Hi chimuria,

Are you using buyer_install_version settings as 1, and 2 and so on? It means: you have few charts with buyer's RAS EAs ... so EAs should be as buyer_install_version = 1; buyer_install_version = 2.

May be it is the reason.

no

There is no I use two different computers

Usually there is written

some orders with very different price.

some orders processed

some orders have been created

there is no problems with any free signals

Reason: