RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 23

Comments like that (to #149636998) is partial closing. Just for sure. I tested partial closing for many days.

As to ID 583 ...

As I see - 2 vendors are using Metatrader's account in some other currency. Not in dollars. May be in JPY ...

I sent emails to those vendors and the developers all together are trying to fix something now with RAS.

If you look at his (vendor) stats so ... I think he is using may be account in JPY currency ...

Anyway it should be fixed inside RAS EA of course.

Thanks for reporting.

larger than 1.0 multiplier

I tried 1.1 for a multiplier and everything seems okay. It opened 0.55 instead of 0.50 just like it should and the comments all say Rent***. So just for multipliers less than one it seems to place the RAS into the partial lot mode. Which would be okay but it missmanages all open trades opening too many and not closing them all.

I think it is the issue came from ID ID 583 (and few other IDs from 2 vendors using symbols with *JPY) because this vendors are using account not in dollars in Metatrader for trading (it is my feeling but I sent emails to those 2 vendors just to confirm about which currency they are having account in).

Anyway I reported about it and hope that it will be fixed soon.

The multiplier issue and the odd profit reporting

I have two issues I am actually talking about. I am not using ID 583 in trading I was just trying to understand the stats of that ID and they made no sense.

The multiplier one I am using Ultimate2 (dont' know the ID) and that appears to be in US dollars. This issue only is when the multipler is less than 1.0.

Sorry if it seems like I am repeating myself but I am trying to get all the information here.

Yes, I understood.

I reported about it as well now.

Closure problem

I am also seeing some strange and unexpected behaviour when using a multiplier of less than 1.

I subscribe to 577, Profitable Breakouts, and am using a multiplier of .05. It opens trades two trades, one of .01 and one of .04 and then immediately closes the .04 order. I also do not receive closure orders (sometimes Takii closes orders before the SL is reached) so I have to always let it run to the SL or I have to monitor the actual trades on RAS and manually close when I can see that an early closure has occurred.

I am confused.

Hello ND,

After going through the RAS dicussion, I did not see anything like to keep your

computer on all the time for the RAS service to enter their Buy/Sell signals.

So should we keep the computer on all the time or RAS will put the buy/sell signals on the charts/ or in the account by itself with being your is on.

Thanks.

rarshi[at]yahoo.com

Hi hepsibah,

I reported about this possible issue yesterday.

Hi rarshi,

If the vendor is trading within some particular time so you are keeping your PC running within this time. If no one said anything - so you are keeping your PC running 24/5.

Because RAS is working when you have Metatrader opened and connected with the broker by internet.

announcement

Just some announcement.

I consulted with Igorad and we have the following proposals to vendors (to vendors only).

If you have private groups so send PM to me and I will give SignalAnalyzer_v1.24 indicator to you (as mql4 file). This indicator is showing this stats: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

The stats are taken from RAS performance excel files.

I will deliever those excel files to you on your request.

So, in this way you can show RAS stats for any broker you buyers have (because the stats are taken from excel files).

From the settings of this indicator you will understand that you can show the performance for all the pairs or for 1 pair, you can use lot multiplier and show the performance for some particular date for example:

So, please start closed invited only private group and I will deliever this tool for you. If you need some help or assistance - ask (including small programming assistance for your EA or any you use with RAS).

Using this indicators - you will be able to show to the buyers the performance which will be their buyers performance with their brokers using their lot multiplier and so on.

USDTry does"t exists

Hi ND,

Now I am getting this message on all my charts.

How to remove them?

andy