RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 77

It was before end of January.

It was audited since end of January this year https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179156

Besides, with such the systems (martingale) - I am not recommending to trade all the pairs. One pair only. It is related to any martingale systems: select one pair ot trade based on some stats or any question.

Because it is always as a dilemma:

- there are some signals/systems that can be profotable for 1 month, or for 3 months, or for few weeks.

- there are some systems which can be proftable for 6 months, or for 1 year, or for 2 years.

Can we compare so different systems between each other?

Not, we can not.

So, in this case - some Long Term Profitable Signals are promoted now.

But as I said - it is the dilemma: most of the subscribers are looking for the signals which are profitable for few weeks or for 1 or 3 months. It is human nature you know

So, it was some internal discussion and RAS started to promote Long Term Profitable Signals.

Because you know ...

example:

- some signal started 2 months ago with good ROI and very small drawdown and so on.

- some signal was started 2 years ago with reasonable ROI and some drawdown ...

Which signal is good?

I mean: the stats based on the time - there are a lot of providers which can provide good stats/signal for 1 or 2 month. But it is difficult to 1 or 2 years.

So, for now - Long Term Profitable Signals will be promoted together with such as Short Term ...

newdigital:
Because it is always as a dilemma:

- there are some signals/systems that can be profotable for 1 month, or for 3 months, or for few weeks.

- there are some systems which can be proftable for 6 months, or for 1 year, or for 2 years.

Can we compare so different systems between each other?

Not, we can not.

So, in this case - some Long Term Profitable Signals are promoted now.

But as I said - it is the dilemma: most of the subscribers are looking for the signals which are profitable for few weeks or for 1 or 3 months. It is human nature you know

So, it was some internal discussion and RAS started to promote Long Term Profitable Signals.

Because you know ...

example:

- some signal started 2 months ago with good ROI and very small drawdown and so on.

- some signal was started 2 years ago with reasonable ROI and some drawdown ...

Which signal is good?

I mean: the stats based on the time - there are a lot of providers which can provide good stats/signal for 1 or 2 month. But it is difficult to 1 or 2 years.

So, for now - Long Term Profitable Signals will be promoted together with such as Short Term ...

I do not see any dilema here. Signal that works 1, 2, 3 months and then collapses is not worth a penny. If people are interested in ones that are highly profitable one or two weeks but are losers in long term then soemthing is wrong here...

In my opinion only signals that are ok at least 3 months are candidates for me. I then watch them another couple of months.

You see, I am a signal provider here but I would be happy to subscribe to some good signal but I cannot find one that suits my criteria. I am not saying my signal is the best, I have drawodowns, but this is the part of my game - controlled DD. Not everybody can swallow drawdowns.

But signal that makes $5K in 3 months and can go into -$8.5K DD in one day scares me...

It is dilemma anyway: the high profitable signals can not be profitable for 1 year for example.

Because there is the other criteria for them.

ROI as 40% calculated based on 1 year trading is much better results then ROI as 1000% calculated based on 1 month trading. For Short Term profitable signals: it is important how many pips in a week. For Long Term signals - it is not the main criteria ... If Long Term signal is making 600 or 1,000 pips in 1 week - it is bad case (because it can be lose as 600 or 100 next week - so it can not be Long Term in this case). But it is very good for Short Term signals.

So, it is different criteria for evaluation of them.

So, it depends on what the people want: they want very very profitable signal? Well, that's fine. But very profitable signals can not be profitable for more then 3 months.

That is why it was the decision made as Long Term Profitable Signals can not be compare with Short Term Profitable Signals during the promotion (this signal is short term of course).

I just hope that it is the first step.

My personal opinion:

Short Term should be separated from the Long Term.

newdigital:
It is dilemma anyway: the high profitable signals can not be profitable for 1 year for example.

Because there is the other criteria for them.

ROI as 40% calculated based on 1 year trading is much better results then ROI as 1000% calculated based on 1 month trading. For Short Term profitable signals: it is important how many pips in a week. For Long Term signals - it is not the main criteria ... If Long Term signal is making 600 or 1,000 pips in 1 week - it is bad case (because it can be lose as 600 or 100 next week - so it can not be Long Term in this case). But it is very good for Short Term signals.

So, it is different criteria for evaluation of them.

So, it depends on what the people want: they want very very profitable signal? Well, that's fine. But very profitable signals can not be profitable for more then 3 months.

That is why it was the decision made as Long Term Profitable Signals can not be compare with Short Term Profitable Signals during the promotion (this signal is short term of course).

I just hope that it is the first step.

My personal opinion:

Short Term should be separated from the Long Term.

I understand what you mean, and I understand people like to see "250% profit in one week" etc. I am not like that. I am in forex long enough to understand that 5% month for 10 years is better than 250% a month and next month margin call... just my opinion.

Thanks for your replies.

Ranking system at RAS

This looks really like a bad joke. How can "Stationary Waves Trading" be ranked on the second place (top 5 signal), even marked as the "most popular" signal when all he shows is a total loss...

Files:

No any person can do it manually inserting some signal in ranking as it is impossible: this ranking is automatic and hard coded.

It was the stats was refreshed today but not for ranking yet.

It was on the second but stats was refreshed and ranking - not yet.

By the way - at least we see that this negative figures.

newdigital:
No any person can do it manually inserting some signal in ranking as it is impossible: this ranking is automatic and hard coded.

It was the stats was refreshed today but not for ranking yet.

It was on the second but stats was refreshed and ranking - not yet.

I believe you it is automatic but there is something wrong with such automatic calculation. When will you admit this automatic ranking is not good?

newdigital:
By the way - at least we see that this negative figures.

I am sorry, I have no idea what you mean here... Yes, it is a loser and is automatically ranked as Top 5 signals, this stinks...

It was ranked before stats was refreshed.

All the stats/ranking are refreshed in different time: image, simple stats, advanced stats, ranking - all those data is resfreshed in RAS server in different time (to avoid overloading of the server).

Some stats (advanced stats) are refreshed once in a day, some simple stats - 4 times in a day), close/open trades on balance/eqiity image - almost in real time.

No one can insert any signal in ranking.

It is also difficult to remove.

Too much controlling in this case (I mean - there are moderators of RAS, business admins, admins and programmers ... and they are controlling each other all the time so it is impossible for one man to do something without the other people involved).

Besides, all those calculation and ranking is automatic hardcoded (it was the task from the beginning to avoid any human intervention in this cases).

Stats will be refreshed for ranking and this signal will be removed automatically.

Just want to say something.

"Closed trades without closing price" error is the error fully related to the vendor. It means: he changes demo accounts keeping open trades with old account (to hide the losses), lossing the connections with the broker server or with internet for many hours, and so on.

It can be done by vendor by especially, or occasionally.

especially, or occasionally.

That's proven, sorry.

Reason: